• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through December 30, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dglen

displayname
Dan Glen
Wanted: A couple of things for a 123 Snowthrower setup. I need the bracket that clamps to the lift handle, and the small bracket that goes through a hole in the snowthrower frame and supports the chute adjust rod. I'm in Massachusetts. Thanks, Dan

hello i'm looking for a front grill casting for an orignal perfer if it was in northeast pa thanks

Hey Guys,got a little Christmas money to spend!!
Im looking for a set of narrow front rims that will fit a 123. Price + shipping to barstow Ca 92311.
Thanks Jason

Found a carb.Thanks to all who replied!
thumbsup_old.gif

Hi guys, I am looking for a QA42A snowthrower within 50 miles of Bergen County N.J., or within 50 miles of Oneonta, N.Y. Anybody know of one available? Complete would be ideal. Thanks, Charlie

hello guys i have found the grill suport thanks to who all responded it was a great help

im looking for a good used small sproket for a qa42 thrower.im not giveing 45 bucks for a new one!just thought maby someone would have one i guess i could try the farm supply.jared carson

Looking for a set of super garden tractor spindles..eg 1572, 1872, 2182 etc

This website has answered every question I've ever had about my Cub Cadets. Thanks for that! Now I need some help. I'm looking for a tiller and some ag tires for my 149. Anyone somewhere near Minnesota looking to sell?
Thanks, Derek

new member to the forum,looking for a QA42 thrower for my 1450 located in central WI. will be posting pics later. great website, proud cub owner!!}}}

Here is a pic of my rig in winter setup. Still looking for a snow thrower for my Cub. Thanks for the reply. Not sure what the "A" stands for.
112752.jpg

Jared, did you look at sprockets/hubs at Tractor Supply? At their store I once noticed they have loose sprockets and loose hubs, pick a pair and weld them together for what you need.

Bradely, the "A" is just a revision indication. The subframe was changed on the A version so that it is adjustable. FWIW, the A does NOT stand for Adjustable. The non A version will only fit a narrow frame Cub Cadet. The A version will fit either narrow frame or wide frame Cub Cadets and your 1450 is a wide frame.

thanks for that info will be very helpful to me. my pa had a 106 years ago but i was to young. no that I got this one, I will be looking for more. great website you guys know your cubs!!

Looking for a nice running or good rebuild canidate Kohler 321 14 hp for 86-149's. Need to have all the sheet metal etc.

Within 150 miles of Monticello, IA a serious plus.

Latest posts

Back