• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through December 30, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTB: I need wheel weights for my 104. I have turfs, chains, and ~50 extra lbs of weight but that is not enough. I am looking for the heaviest weights I can get on there ~50-75 lbs.

Does anyone have a mower deck subframe for a CC106. If so please let me know the $$$ including shipping to a 74601 zip. Thank you, Dan B.

Looking for a frame for a 70/100. I imagine any 7hp. frame will work.
The P.O. hacked on the one I got pretty bad to get to the tranny.
Does anyone have one dirt cheap and close to Albion, In. (northeast Indiana)
Thanks.

Need a lift arm and brackets for a front blade that fits an original...

Looking for a set of fenders and hood for a wide frame/82 series.

I will be traveling to Indiana/Ohio from FL via I-75 in February and could possibly pick them up along the way.

If somebody wanted to sell just the left rear 1/4 that would work as well, and could be shipped. I just have a crumpled corner.

Looking for a really nice QA42A snowthrower to fit an x82 series. Must be complete and ready to go. Somewhere near Kokomo IN would be helpful. Mike

I Am looking for a 341 42" snow blower to fit my LT 2138 tractor. Hope to find one in good condition and near enough to west central Iowa for me to pick up or resonable shipping. Thanks, Rich
old.gif
model number is 190-341-100

Looking for a hood for a 106 that can be shipped to NC for a descent price

Looking for a 1250, 1450 or 1650 with a plow. I don't really need a mower deck since this will be a work tractor only. I am in south central PA.

Back