• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 28, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking very hard for a Kohler K-361 18 hp ohv engine in complete condition, good or rebuildable.
[email protected]
605-728-3447
Maybe one of you pullers have one laying around

Looking for a lever for my Danco loader model # 2149. One got lost during shipping. Same as picture
Thanks in advance. Joe
75412.jpg

looking for a PTO handle in very good condition for a 149. I am restoring my tractor and the chrome is bad on mine as well as the bottom tab is loose so the lever moves forward and will not let it start unless you move it towards you. This is the handle on the left.
Thanks, Mark
My first post!!

looking for a hydralic lift setup , (pump etc.) to put on my 127 cub, Thanks, Rich

Looking for air cleaner assemably for 1100 Cub Cadet looks about the same as 482, for 11hp Briggs. Price plus shipping to 50602. Thanks

I am in need of a good ignition switch for a 682 series. I have a tractor I am trying to put together from a bunch on pieces and the switch has seen better days.
Thanks, Rick

Still looking for a hydraulic lift '82' series style tractor in good mechanical, and cosmetic shape...with a nice 50" deck for my Brother in Law that lives about 1/2 hour south of Indianapolis, IN.

Please e-mail me at : [email protected] with pictures and your asking price if you have a machine available.

Thanks!
Bill

Latest posts

Back