• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 26, 2017

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're going to try something new and let the main IH Cub area be a bit more "free range" like the off topic Friday.

Then I think we might just start a new Sub-topic area specific for pre 1981 Cubs, or something along those lines.

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas, post what you think and Kraig and I will see what we can make happen!

Weeeeee!

318867.jpg

I've always thought the decal in the upper right corner is one of the coolest ones IH ever made. Those little Cadet 60s are fun to drive!

That sounds like a great idea to loosen the reigns a bit but I’d say keep the main page as on topic as possible

So besides your two front teeth, what cool things did everyone get for Christmas??

We got SNOW! First time in a while that we have had a nice, white, Christmas! Been using the old 100 with the front blade on it to move snow. Removed the fenders and put the chains off the 782 on it (with a little help from some zip ties & bungie cords). That little sucker can push some snow! I might just have to throw the rear wheel weights on it too and turn it into a snow beast! Down the 982 & 782 this year so far. Both have engine issues - AGAIN! Fuel pump crapped out on both, fixed the 982 and pretty sure its crapped out again. Really second guessing re-powering it with a used Mag 20 - likely should have just bit the bullet and bought a new engine for it. So really torn on what to do with the 782 now. New engine or what? Have a new clutch on the Mag 20 for the 982, that was an expensive venture to use it for like 6 snow blower sessions!
Love the tractors, just need to get them all in the working condition and earning their keep!
That 100, EVERY TIME (knock on wood) it cranks about 3 times and fires right up, no matter how cold or hot it is outside. Seriously, the oldest tractor runs the best and is the most reliable! Sad!

Charlie,

Nice decals!
Wish someone had some nice pics of a restored 60 with those type stickers on it.

Mike P.

Don't be sad, just buy more narrow frames!!!
thumbsup_old.gif

The "O",70,& 100 are my favorite models.

Mike- my wife got me something very dangerous for Christmas...I a kit to start brewing beer and class time on how to do it...I think she maybe trying to get me away from my cubs,never....I’m going to name my first run cub cadet Pilsner, I’ll make it the perfect brew to wrench on cubs with LOL

We're going to try something new and let the main IH Cub area be a bit more "free range" like the off topic Friday.
Then I think we might just start a new Sub-topic area specific for pre 1981 Cubs, or something along those lines.
If anyone has any suggestions or ideas, post what you think and Kraig and I will see what we can make happen!

I always thought it should be by series, or a thread for each series, i.e. 73,1x6 would be a series. 70/100 would be a series, etc. It would make searching much easier I think. A search for new posts would give you a new "main page" and a general forum page for all "off topic / non tractor" ..stuff.. and all the restore/refurb would go away and be in it's proper series thread. The other current threads just go in the main page(forum) I think it's present layout is confusing as it is in some cases.

Don't worry, Bryan didn't like the idea either! LOL.

Just turned over the Iron Patriot and the 125,I let them run for a while to get the oil and hydros moving in this cold

Latest posts

Back