Archive through December 26, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike F., Don T., actually we are discussing both. Please try to keep up.
roflol.gif

Mike P. Great on bringing the 782 and other items home. This is the first year that I've truly used hydraulic lift on the snowthrower and the blade Cub Cadet. I have a bad connection so the snowthrower isn't working and Fandy's 1650 needs a little TLC however like you... age sometimes dictates working smarter and not harder.
265995.gif

Great info guys! I do not have the ability to do any fabricating so I think the best way to go is to locate a BB36 as you guys say. The picture that I posted were from a Milwaukee Criags List add. The seller was not sure what he had for sale. If anyone has a lead on on a BB36 let me know. I live in SE WI.... Also I wanted to share a picture of my 61' International Harvester, Travelette C-120 4x4. It originally was a USAF truck on the Bismark , ND.

266000.jpg

Dave S: I need a favor. What's the proper name of this lift?

266003.jpg

Just got off the phone with a friend north of here but still on this side of the border and he asked me to keep on the lookout for one.
1a_scratchhead.gif
happy.gif

Scott A-- Love that truck! That is awesome. I'd love to build a Cummins powered IH truck some day!

Mike P--All I've got to say is, "ABOUT TIME!" Do you remember this quote-- "Nice job!! I can't wait until you have another update for us. Nothing better than having an '82 series in your garage. I have to refurbish my 782 I bought a few months ago sometime when I can get it out of hiding."
1a_scratchhead.gif
Time to bring it out of hiding and face the music.
1a_violin.gif

Frank C, Don't know the name of it but sure could use one around here. COOL comes to mind.

Mike,
Congrats on getting that home. I know what you mean bout flying feathers. I just got the garage cleaned up enuff today for the wife to get her car in. I had my army of x82 outside to organize and she started counting. I was holding ground until she said there is no reason to have 8 mowers, then thats where the boy said "but mom we have hauled a few outta here and there is still more we gotta buy and bring home ". Well she just wasn't as excited as me and the boy. Jim

Latest posts

Back