• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 23, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas everyone!

Wishing all a very happy and safe holiday!

The Branstetters

greenthumb.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!! Hope all have a safe and wonderful Holiday Season!!!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and Santa brought everything on your wish list. I know he did mine.

Question Time!

Where do you guys find part numbers for 100 tractors? Specifically rebuild kits for the carb on the engine, tune up kits, air filters, as well bearings for front wheels and new ball joints for the steering. Do you just e-mail the sponsors above and trust they know which one to send you once given your serial and model numbers? Or do you have a list that you veriy what they are sending is correct? Not doubting them, just trying to figure in normal human error that is always possible when your busy. I want to rebuild my carb on my 100 (has the K241AS in it - that the stock engine for a 100?) One of the sponsors web site lists large or small air filter for the K series engine?
1a_scratchhead.gif

Just wonder....

Pretty sure I have the front wheel bearings lined up through an Agco dealer not too far from me. Have an "in" at the parts department.
beerchug.gif

Mike P go to " Cub Cadet parts lookup " above^^^. Then goto Quick parts find, put Garden tractor in line. Find -attachments to Zero-turns. Garden tractor models listed (30+) . Models 70 & 100 listed 7th from bottom. Carb kit 1...KH25-751-01 Carter. Carb Kit 2...KH25-757-01

I got some Christmas presents from my family. I got the ultimate ingnition package, billit breather package, and battry matt from Kirk engines, seat, and choke cable from Charlie. The ignition stuff from Kirk engines is supurb my 122 starts MUCH faster and the billit breather cover is of great quality. My seat from Charlie is exquisite and unparalleled in quality. I would highly recommend any of these items from our sponsors
thumbsup.gif

233797.jpg

233798.jpg

233799.jpg

233800.jpg

233801.jpg

233802.jpg

The old seat was a little wore out
icon_eek.gif

Don Tanner, thanks for sharing that video, Brings out the true meaning of the season,
As always, got some great IH stuff from the family Goin look stylin and profilin for the up coming Cub season!!
1AA_dance2.gif

Latest posts

Back