• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 02, 2005

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie- I would have been there Saturday to help ya spend your moldy money, but I "spaced" that auction off plus with the War Dept. home for the weekend I figured I had better spend some time with the Second in Command here at home.

(Message edited by hsimon on December 05, 2005)

Well I tried the 3/16 roll pin I got from ACE last night and found that the hole in the lever is to loose to hold any 3/16 pin now. Went the next size up and it's too large. I will either have to drill the lever and yoke hole to the next size or find a in between size pin. Was too cold in the barn for beer last night.

Todd, McMaster-Carr has coil pins, the next size up is 7/32" you can get 50 1" pins for $7.09 or 50 3/4" pins for $5.94 plus shipping which usually isn't too bad. Yeah it's more then one or two roll pins cost at the local hardware store but then you have to drive there and that isn't free. It might also be more then one or two would cost at your local Cub Cadet dealer but then you have to drive there too. On the other hand you'd have a lifetime supply of coil pins. :eek:) Browse their website they have an amazing amount of stuff, their printed catalog is 2- 11/16" thick (I just measured it), you might find some other stuff you need. U-Joints, ball joints, tools, plastics, all sorts of hardware, etc.

Kraig -

I'm jealous! I can't get a print cataolog from them for anything. I'm stuck with one of Dan's old ones - still fun to browse thru, though...

I miss the "no added cost" courier shipping to Chicago - I'd order parts in the morning and get them before I leave the office. Oh well, UPS ground isn't too bad either - still ends up getting to the house next day
lol.gif

Bryan, now I'm jealous of Charlie, I only have #109. :eek:(

Boy am I hurt, I only have #102
rant.gif
Oh well it just gets you in the right area and then you go to the computer to order anyway.

Well I just emailed McMaster-Carr requesting a current copy of their printed catalog. I'll let ya know what I hear back, if anything.

Richard, If I get a new one I'll send you my #109. :eek:)

Ha..... I WIN..... I have #88 at home in the shop. The stock numbers are still the same on standard stuff. I think the current catalog is something like 115 or 116. Grainger has an informative catalog too. LOTS of useful formulas and information about stuff.

Denny, I think I have #102 at home. I need to get a Grainger catalog I have not had one of those in years.

Hee hee

My new one at work is #110
bouncy.gif

Kraig / Bryan- Thanks for the info on the pins. Think I will have to go the next size up 7/32. Can't have too many of these around it seems.

Well nogo on the printed MCMaster-Carr catalog. :eek:(
Looks like I'll be holding onto my #109.

Steve B. can you post the pic of the narrow frame hyd pump, so I can see how the spring sets in there again TIA Rob

TODD C. - You could maybe try a 5 mm. pin. 3/16"=.1875"; 5 mm =.1969"; 7/32" =.2188"

My Grainger getting old too, #390. 1999-2000, oh well on the bright side its got better prices in it than the new ones.
err.gif

Suddenly I don't feel so bad
lol.gif

32742.jpg

I want to build a cat-0 3pt.
bouncy.gif
Does anyone know the standards that need to be ment? Or can anyone refer me to a website? The stardards are things like, how much weight it's suppose to lift. what size pins is it allowed to accept, anything on lenght?
bouncy.gif

Jeff

Latest posts

Back