• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 23, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David, welcome. Have you tried the sponsers links at the top of the page. I.E. the colorful boxes. I came across new and used steering wheels. Check them out ya might find something else ya need or want.

Todd H., thanks, thats what I thought but I thought maybe with one of those board stretchers and a sky hook I could make em work.

Merry Christmas All!
Tim

Kendell, even with the extra food on board hey I can read that, but I'm not clever enough to send 1 back to you, but then I have time to work on it before you guys catch up!

maybe I made it, & mybe in time for you all back there
74262.jpg

74263.jpg

Graeme,
Do you have the tires filled with helium for extra up-pressure?
David LP,
How about posting an ad in the "Wanted to Buy" section?

Merry Christmas.
ihrotate.gif

Lol... Bout Time Santa upgrades, Like yer pic Graeme,
Enjoy the Holidays all.
Glen

Todd:
Santa was forced to make the change on short notice, so the only Cubs he had on hand were the '73 129's that the elves use for cleaning up around the North Pole. Since they've never worn out, he's never added any newer ones. The 129's replaced a bunch of almost new green ones that the "reindeere" had talked Santa into back in '71 when the bursitis in his shoulder made him give up the fleet of pull-start Originals (he had to start 'em all for the elves) ............

Graeme: I got oil all over the bottom of my screen - that Honda is drippin' from the filler tube.

Happy Holidays again!! (waiting here for the kids and grandkids to show up for brunch and presents!!)

Back