• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 23, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkirk

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Kirk
74192.jpg

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all. We hope the next year brings lots of happyness and prosperity to you and your loved ones. Lots of opertunities for cubbin' and more toys.

Deano and the family at Sauve Enterprises

Tom H. Yepper... I sure did.
happy.gif
(Notice the IH K-series, that is.) The drug part never fascinated me however the other stuff...
clappy.gif
. BTW.. Do you think that was a very young Kraig doing the filming?

David K. Very Nice!!!

Got the snow moved around. With a northwestern wind some of the stuff came back to greet me. Ahh... the fresh air... (and cold snow...).

Marlin, It sure looks like Kraig to me!!
old.gif
(However-- that was all before my time)

Keith L. on that replacement steering column for the original's we were talking about the other day, do you know if it's only for the 62's and 63's that have the notch cut out on the dash tower for adjustment, or was it for the 61's that did'nt have that notch? Just wondering because mines a '61 and I put it in today, and it sure is a tight fit, the adjuster screw rubs on the inside of the dash tower, where the '62's and '63's have that notch, so it would'nt rub?
confused.gif
Thanks!!

In the aviation world we always send newbies for 100 yds of "flight line" or a bucket of "prop wash"!Merry Christmas to all!
f16.gif

How about glass nails,a sky hook,or a board strecher!!!
Well works been busy but i got the 123 tore down and am getting a bigger and bigger list together of parts im gonna be buying from the sponsors.absolutly no case/IH,or cub dealers anywhere slightly close to the high desert,nor tractor supply or anything that has anything to do with AG....hummmm wonder why!!!So i will be relying heavly on the sponsors and you guys on reccomendations,such as a site for hytran.i havent found any in the sponsors.
jason

Merry Cubmas to one and all and thanks to Charlie and Bryan for this great site.

Allen, etc, did ya ever have to go to the store for a long weight?
22C here today (72F) = a bit low, should be 26C (79F) by weekend.
We also have Christmas down here, so Greetings & thanks to y'all (incl CP,BM,&KK) from us down here. (& we'll have Pork, Ham, Turkey, & Christmas plum pudding even in this temp) Might even crank the 102 up & run the g'kids around the back yard.

Charlie you can stop the snow dance it worked Really good here in central WI.
10 inches and drifted to 24 or more. I've been out since 0300. Stoped for breakfast and coffee. I'll be back out by 0530 so I can be done for Christmas supper at the folks. Gotta love the seat time on the cubs.

Merry Christmas yall
bubbly.gif

Merry Christmas to everyone. Thanks to Charlie and Brian for the site.
Luther Hinds

1650 (Gus)
bouncy.gif
bouncy.gif
bouncy.gif
is running. Started at point A on the wiring (battery) and followed every lead found a wire shorting out visually impossible to see.

Question: I have a CC 1972 snow blade (42 inch) that I have used off and on for years. Modifying whenever needed. Now attached to Gus can the replaceable snow blade be flipped over top to bottom and be used again?

Merry Christmas to all and Thank you for this wonderful forum!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben (Pops) and Rachel (Maws) Corn

Merry Christmas (eve).
Hope I get that blinker fluid and those new muffler bearings I've been wanting...
Pops,
Yes, the cutting edge can be turned over and used another ten years or so.
On your wiring, do you mean that by following a diagram and a systematic approach people can actually pinpoint and fix problems? What a concept.
Graeme,
Is "y'all" more prevalent in the southern part of your country, or is it used more when you get closer to the equator?

Seasons Greetings to all in Cub Cadet Land. This is my 582, third of the three red ones. Great tractor with creeper gear and sleeve hitch. Merry Christmas, and may 2008 be the best Cub year ever.
74215.jpg

Marlin, nope wasn't me!
angel.gif

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="119911">E</font><font color="ff0000">R</font><font color="119911">R</font><font color="ff0000">Y</font> <font color="119911">C</font><font color="ff0000">H</font><font color="119911">R</font><font color="ff0000">I</font><font color="119911">S</font><font color="ff0000">T</font><font color="119911">M</font><font color="ff0000">A</font><font color="119911">S</font></font> to all!

Latest posts

Back