• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 23, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
74218.jpg

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">MERRY CHRISTMAS</font></font>

Froliche Weinachten, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year,
From my cub to yours
74221.jpg

We used to send the freshman over to the Steam Engineering class to ask them to turn on the blue steam for the wash water wand.. The "engineers" would send them over to the principals office to request permission! Those were the days! Have a safe and Happy Holiday Everyone! Mike

Didn't snow much here yesterday, but it sure did blow. I cleaned the drifts off this morning and hauled some wood. A couple of weeks ago a made some wider skids for the thrower. I was digging up rocks before, but now I hover about 1/8 to 1/4 above the ground. Its much better on the lawn because I don't gouge the turf. It doesn't cut all the way down to the sidewalk though, however that's a compromise I am willing to make to save the blowers cutter and to save the lawn.
74230.jpg

74231.jpg

74232.jpg

74233.jpg

74234.jpg

74235.jpg

74236.jpg

Hey Digger, Playing Santa Claus this year with option to buy? I have a wish for a 5/8 belt size pulley on a gearbox for 1a tiller.

Hello all, does anybody know where I can get the correct decal for my No. 3 IH trailer? A NOS one would be nice
happy.gif
Thanks

Terry Busch, can you post a picture of the mounting bracket you have on the back of the Cub with the loader, that supports the suitcase weights? I want to fabricate something similar on the back of my 1650 with loader so that I can still use the hitch.
thanks
happy.gif

John,
These are the only ones I have right now. I am thinking I might add another bracket because those 2 9/16 bolts are holding a lot to things.

74249.jpg

74250.jpg

74251.jpg

74252.jpg

Terry, nice bracket ! Tucks in nice, makes a nice clean look.

Bren

To My Friends in the International Cub Cadet Community:

Sending wishes and prayers for a Christmas filled with peace, love, and happiness for you and your family.

Merry Christmas!

Mike

Just got this pic from my Brother-in-law up in Alaska - apparently there's been some changes at the North Pole - something to do with the reindeer getting a bad load of hay again, Santa's decided to upgrade the transportation.

74255.jpg

Merry Christmas to all - thanks Charlie and Bryan for another great year of the forum !!

Bruce, some friends from Texas taught us something like that, not common here at all.
THE DAY is half over here, best go get into the roast etc.
Love those Cubdeeres (oops).

Graeme: Noooooooooooo! Bad!!!! Oh well, too late now.. so:
74258.jpg

Thanks Terry, just what I was looking for. Mount those buggars up and out of the way. ;) The suitcase weights I have are a bit different, but I can adapt from there. Heck, they were half the cost of anybody else. ;) A lady on e-bay is selling them and they are off of the Jinmas. Lucky for me, she is local also.
happy.gif

Merry Christmas to all!!

Wishing everyone a safe and Happy Holday Season.
Kendall, Does that mean the song changed too. Something like on original, on 70, 100, wideframe too? Neat pic!

Tim K, Those 6-12 tires fit on 6-12 rims. The 6 is the width of the rim, the 12 is the height of the rim. So the answer to your Q is no. For 8.5 rims, get ya a set of 23-8.50-12. 23 is the height of the tire, stock height size for most cubs.

Hello, This is my first post and it's because I need something. Does anybody have or know where I can buy a steering wheel for a 1450? I viewed the ones on Ebay and they all have some type of damage, mostly from folks using pullers and breaking the plastic. I sure would appreciate the help. Thanks.

David}}

A new decal for my No.3 trailer has been found! Thanks for the email Tom!!
happy.gif

Back