• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 20, 2005

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I've checked the FAQs and did as many searches against the archives as I can think of at the present, so - has anyone ever found documentation on what a safe load rating over (or close, as in behind the rear axle) would be? I've seen this asked a couple of times lately and I've wondered, since I move an enclosed trailer around with the 129 that has a loaded weight of about 3500 lbs and a tongue weight of around 200-250lbs (depending on whether the truckster has a load of stuff in the back when I load that inside). I assume there'll be a difference between bushing and bearing type axles, but I can't find any references.

Merry Christmas to all !! (I hear Santa's got a shiny red 982 hooked up front this year)

Just wanted to say merry xmas to all. I still lurk here even though I no longer own a cub. I miss the tractors very much but I cant put one in my 9th floor condo. I hope all is well and never let this old iron die.

I found a QA42A snow thrower for my 128 close enough to go get it.

Does anyone have a .pdf or scan of the parts book for this attachment? Supposedly it works fine, but I like to be prepared.

Thanks

Joe - do a search. I believe it was just posted within the last few weeks.

Merry Christmas from snowy Marcellus NY!!

CubCubCubCubCubCubCubCubCubCubCub

Just wanted to take a moment to say Merry Christmas to all! May your gear drives grind happily and your hydros not be too slushy. And may your smokers,well... SMOKE

(Message edited by gerickson on December 25, 2005)

I`m a long time lurker and just wanted to wish everyone here a very MERRY CHRISTMAS.I wish to thank everyone for the wealth of information that is available on this forum.Thank you all.

Hello and Merry Christmas to all! Am in Iowa for Christmas. Nothing like being homeless for christmas this year.
Back to the house hunt next year.

Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, Hannukah, Saturnalia, Festivus or whatever else fell on this date this year.

Myself, I just got a great Christmas present this evening: <font color="0000ff">B</font><font color="ff6000">E</font><font color="0000ff">A</font><font color="ff6000">R</font><font color="0000ff">S</font> <font color="ff6000">W</font><font color="0000ff">I</font><font color="ff6000">N</font><font color="0000ff">!</font><font color="ff6000">!</font>
LOL.gif

Merry Cubmas to one and all!! Hope that Santa Cub brought everyone everything that they asked for!!

Bryan- sorry to hear that the Bears got lucky today!! Just hope that my Purple People Eaters pull it off as the game is tied as I'm typing.

Merry Christmas!!!! It's been a very unique and meaningful Christmas at the Blunier house.

My loving wife gave me a weekend of "Tractor Time".....she's taking the kids to her brother's house for a weekend so that I can have a whole weekend to work on my plow tractor...even gave me gift certificates to some local restaurants so I won't starve in her absence!!!!!

I also received a few sentimental gifts from my parents and grandmother. Big Steve and Wendy arranged for some of my late grandfather's (Harlow) shares in the local Grain Co-op to be transfered to his grandchildren....a very sentimental gift as we have hauled all of our grain to Roanoke Farmers Assn. since before Big Steve was hauling wagons in behind the 560.

My grandmother also gave me a set of IH drill bits, in near perfect condition. My grandfather had only used them to make his IH planter plate clocks and many of the bits are un-used. I'm sure there are not many of these sets out there in this condition. One bit is missing, and one is broken, but the rest all still proudly wear their "IH" rollmarkings. A very unique gift!!!

33132.jpg

33133.jpg

33134.jpg

Anyway......I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and that Santa filled your #2 trailers with Cub parts/tools/toys/etc.!!!!!!

Hugh -

Perhaps they lost cuz the lakes are too frozen for a party boat
lol.gif

Still looking for a parts list for the snow thrower. Did a search and didnt' find it. I need to spend more time there.

Does anyone know the part number for the gear that goes on the input shaft when installing a creeper? Can't see it in the parts book.

Thanks for the help.

Steve, nice set of drill bits! Nice family history behind them too. With any luck that 3/32" bit will turn up somewhere.

Joe Z. -

A parts list for a snowthrowers. Hmmm. Have you tried looking in a CPE-2 implement parts book? I know that's mentioned in the FAQ
wink.gif

Joe, look HERE for that parts listing for the QA42A and the creeper. Click on the grey "SHOP ONLINE/Parts Look Up" button. Then you'll have to select "Cub Cadet" from the "Select OEM" menu then enter in the model number.

Kraig -

One of our sponsors has Partsmart on the web as well. As soon as I get the link I'll be sure to share it...

Bryan, cool! Who? And when did they add it? I'd like to change my book mark. :eek:)

Kraig -

Rob Houtz. Skip had shown me a demo when I was over there but I can't find a link on their site yet. It might not be ready. Since I'm working on a few other things with them, I'll give them a shout and see what's up with it...

Back