Archive through December 19, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pan seat and lower hitch bracket are spoken for.
Price on the ported pump is now $75.
Oh da do da day.

Sorry if I offended someone by making a post in the classified section. I have been a member for over a year, I use the site frequently for information on my cubs, but I don't have a lot to contribute since I don't do much on my cubs. I think it's a very informative site, and just thought with winter here that someone on the site might benefit from the items that I have for sale. My apologies, and if it is such a big deal, I will make sure it doesn't happen again.

Travis L. You've offended absolutely no one. As you stated you've been a member for over a year and use the Forum as an information center. Current membership shows 7467 registered users. Out of those only a few post on a regular basis. Many others simply use the Forum as you do and that is for information. NO apologies needed and keep on using the Forum for information and contribute when you feel comfortable or need to ask a question.
happy.gif

Travis-

I also agree with Marlin and the site even welcomes "lurkers". The information is endless and downright thorough in most cases. Some of us just try and inject a little humor at times never meaning to step on any toes.

Post, lurk, or even ask a question or two anytime.

Good job Marlin. About time someone says something like that.

back to what this thread is for.

for Sale 3 gently used balance gears

Shipped to the lower 48 for $20 shipping included

251570.jpg

Latest posts

Back