• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 19, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Charlie!
wave.gif

74122.jpg

ROSS - I scrounge around for some steel and make it look kinda sorta like I think it should in My head, welding, drilling, etc. then GRIND it to fit! Slap some paint on it and nobody can tell!
roflol.gif

well i`am 1 happy Cubber today. got a shipment of parts for my cubs thanks to our sponsers. Had a great find of creeper gear for my 100, all i have to do is work at a Cub for a friend for it.he has some other parts he said i would like (rear pto).i will be looking for the handle for it to engage the creeper.here is a picture from my door. latter Don
coffee.gif

]
74125.jpg

I know this sounds kinda artsy-craftsy, but on some of the more involved stuff I've fabbed recently, I made patterns of the individual parts up from regular corrugated cardboard and glued the pieces together with a hot melt glue gun. It really doesn't take that long and the mods are easier to make on cardboard than with a grinder.... I think pattern making is becoming a lost art with CAD-CAM taking over. The problem is that unless you've digitized whatever you're making the part for, so that you can display the new piece in it, you can't always tell how things are gonna fit....
pcwhack.gif

Kendell, Nothin wrong with that I do the same thing. I don't have the money or inteligance to run a CAD program.

Bren

Kendell, that sounds like a good idea - I wonder if I could make pieces out of cardboard/wood/whatever and bring that to a metal fabricator... (I don't have the tools or skills to work with metal.)

Well Charlie, don't tell anyone your goin' outta town. Tell Kraig only, he'll keep an eye on the place and keep things honest.
whistling.gif

Hi everyone.This is my first question on this site wich I think is just great.I would like to know when IH changed from yellow and white to red.Also I am looking for a cub frame asembly(wide frame).Thanks for your time-Life is great and so are cubs.K.W.

Keith W, welcome. I may be wrong but I believe IH Cub Cadets went to red starting with the "82" series in 7/80.

Latest posts

Back