• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through December 13, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Schultzie, any chance you can take a few close up pics of the windbreaker mounts on your tractor. I had to fab my rear mounts and am wondering if it anything close to right. I think my windbreaker was for a round fender tractor. Thanks
Kendal

Steve it's 15/32 by 30 inch if you can find it.
Charlie has the sizes on his web site.

Steve... IH 55053C1 Belt crosses to Gates 6830, I use a longer belt since I did pulley speed upgrade = Good Year Hi-Miler / Matchmaker 22330. Or GY 85330 with small pulley/sheave, or GY 22330 Gatorback also.

Steve....Charlies FAQ #54 is QA upgrade.
Shift.gif
A spare belt comes in handy during a snow when the belt will give up, leaving job incomplete! Isn't there a NAPA store in Danville ?

Keith
If you include your 1650 in the pic post right here!

265465.jpg

I got to play today, but it didn't last long enough.

265472.jpg

265473.jpg

265474.jpg

265475.jpg

Didn't slip a tire...

That 54" blade works great. Three trips on the driveway and I was done.

Keith's driveway looks like a road from here.
happy.gif

Keith
That looks real nice. I miss it already.
bash.gif

Latest posts

Back