• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 12, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig that is a beautiful photo of your home in the snow. Hard to believe people are plowing snow and it was 80 degrees here yesterday. I mowed the grass and then took the Goldwing for a long ride.

Richard, thank you! It looked even nicer before I messed the snow up.
happy.gif
80 degrees! That's way to hot for my liking, even in the summer.

Richard, I bet my tropical bonsai trees would prefer to be with you today. It was -14 this morning at my house. I bet Charlie has even colder temps. I sure wish my shed was heated, I really need to figure out why the #2 125 isn't charging.

217924.jpg

Charlie just a 77 degree difference between there and here now. Washing a couple of Cubs up for a guy to pick up tomorrow. Projects that are never going to get done so best to let someone else have a go at them.

Kraig-
At one point on the way to work this morning my truck read "-22deg", and it wasn't too far from your house. That's just WRONG!

Art, yep there's some cold spots out there, a coworker of mine lives 6 miles or so due north of Somerset and he often sees temps several degrees colder than I do. The -14 was around 6:45am, what time did you see the -22?

Art,
You gotta have proof when you talk like that! LOL
217933.jpg

Under Edit,
I'll post that one till someone goes lower. Then I'll post another one.
clappy.gif

Kraig-
It was just SOUTH-EAST of your place as I was headed NORTH out near the Biiiiigg farm. You know the one.
happy.gif

Charlie-
That's just U-G-L-Y!!!!!

Oh, and the number isn't pretty either...
roflol.gif
joker.gif
rofl.gif
devil2.gif
bazooka.gif
biggrin.gif
pop.gif

Latest posts

Back