Archive through December 09, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luther, Bailey's is a great source for ag duty cylinders. I've bought pumps from them before, too. Problem is that none of their pumps can be belt driven. Take a look at everything they have. They've got some pretty good deals on a few non-hydraulic parts also. Check out their yoke ends at http://www.baileynet.com/index.php?id=31&productcategory=1000061. Their prices are about 25% of some of the other places I've looked. I'm planning on using these for ends on my snow plow lift linkage. Jerry

Marlin, I'd be up for a snow blower get together, trouble is if the conditions are real good for the event people would be getting there at 3-7 MPH.

I live 8 miles south of Marlin. It took 4 hours to get the lanes done, but the cub won! I switched my blade to the snow blower. Now I need to dig out the 1450 and put the blade on it, so I am double armed and ready to go!

Here is Steve's photo in a more appropriate size.

182303.jpg

Charlie, any traction problems with the Cubs in all that snow?
dunno.gif

Kraig-
Me thinks Charlie just cleaned that up with a broom and then rolled an AG tire through it to make it LOOK like he owns a cub.
clappy.gif

Art, that could be!
happy.gif
Just for you, this is a test: Which direction was the AG tire headed?
clown.gif

Hey all... I have a QA-36 snowthrower that's out of service because of shaft wear on the end of the auger where the drive chain attaches. The PO didn't seem to notice the extra slop in the bearing and now the shaft is smaller than it should be. My question to you all is this... does anyone have a way to repair the shaft so I can use this thrower again?? I was told some of the throwers had a replaceable shaft end, unfortunately, both my 42 inch models and this really nice 36 inch one don't have that feature. Just wondering, thanks!

Latest posts

Back