• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 09, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nic B.
Here's a few from my neck of the woods.
71369.jpg

71370.jpg

71371.jpg

Charlie, Nic, that IS a Steiger that's been outfitted with Cub Cadet sheet metal.....

Yeah! that's the one!
Thanks Charlie.

Craig, you wouldn't happen to know any more info on that tractor would you? I had never seen one until I logged on here.

Nic

Nic, all that I know is that Travis S. first posted the photos. I believe it belongs(ed) to a friend of his named Bob.

Nic: A friend of mine - and others on this list - is Warren Newton. He built an articulated Cub as well as several others. I don't have any photos of it handy but I'll send you his email address offlist. He has been quite ill for a year or so but starting to recover - his interest in Cubs remains keen. His articulated machine was written up in Farm Show and the Cub magazine but I dont' remember what issues.

Charlie, if YOU have all the photos, why don't I have all the photos?
dunno.gif
roflol.gif

Latest posts

Back