• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 09, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgonitzke

displayname
Matt Gonitzke
Larry W.-

If you ground the F terminal while it's running the generator will bypass the regulator and it'll charge like crazy. If it doesn't, it's probably the generator. If it does charge like crazy, your regulator needs adjustment. And whatever you do, DO NOT ground the A terminal.

Jerry B.
You can have some on mine. We got another 2" last night!
Seems to snow every other day up this way. Rather like last summer when I had to mow every other day!
71278.jpg

71279.jpg

Ryan K. My 782D had the heater on when it arrived here this past February. I remember asking about the heater and some other parts being available when I was at the Kubota dealer only I can't remember the price. Maybe a local NAPA or other auto parts store would have basically the same thing if you take in the part number and picture that you posted. You will love that diesel. I know that I am spoiled.

Charlie P. Your yard definitely looks different from when I was up there three weekends ago. We received a light dusting last night and they say more is on the way. I told Angel that since I was so impressed with the way the 125 handled the snowthrower that I wondered how the 782D would handle one. She simply said, "Keep wondering. You are starting to go into overkill mode with a backup for the backup." (Oh, man.... I wondered how long it would take for her to catch on.)

Kraig,

I put those corn shelling pics over in the corner store.

Hey all,
I'm looking to buy an automotive type battery for the 125 that (that will fit in the tray). Any suggestions? (brand and model #)
Thanks, Brian L

Some old photos from 1979 and 1980.

Dad's 100 throwing snow, pulling the spring tooth in the garden (Andy and I were "weights"), and grading the drive with a 40 Box Scraper (My sister was 1).

The 1250 and #2 cart were brand new in 1980, purchased by the neighbor from the dealer dad worked at.

71291.jpg

71292.jpg

71293.jpg

71294.jpg

71295.jpg

71296.jpg

71297.jpg

71298.jpg

71299.jpg

71300.jpg

71301.jpg

71302.jpg

Brian L.

Briggs and Stratton makes a L&G battery with 375 CCA and 425 CA in the same size package as the std. L&G battery. They are about $45 from TSC or Lowes, but well worth it. It's what I use in all of my stuff, makes for great winter starts.

BTW,

"Mr. Plow" got his 1st plow when he was 1-1/2....

71315.jpg

Big Steve made sure we were brought up correctly!!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Steve, great photos!
thumbsup.gif
I see the Easter Bunny left you some baskets in that last photo.....

Steve, is that a cub tractor muffler on that 100? One of these days I'll have to learn how to share pics.

Ken - I see you got a loader on <font color="ff0000">Dec. 7 </font><font color="000000">. Congradulations !!!
wink.gif
</font>

Steve-
Those pictures are fantastic. Thanks for taking the time to scan and share them!
happy.gif

Ok, just posting cuz I cant wait for my belt to get in to run the snowblower on my 147. Ive never ran the blower. Ive been messing around with it getting it ready. I had electric lift but abused it and ruin the gears so put manual lift on it. The blower would make my right arm to big so I installed some extra springs to help lift it up with ease. I do have the original spring assist but add the extra where the lift arm rod hooks to blower and ran it to where the electric lift was. Adjustable with differant loops in the chain. Anyways just sharing because it is easier now then when the mower deck was on. BTW, The pictures Mr Plow posted blowing snow are awesome.
happy.gif

Yes, the 100 is wearing a Cub muffler.

That same engine is in dad's 100 to this day, ported and polished 10hp turning between 3800 and 4000 rpm. It's a pretty hot little number for a K-241 with 30+ years of wear.

It was pretty fresh when those snow throwing pics were taken, and it shows, because that K-241 and QA36 are making some serious snow fly!!!!

Church was cancelled this AM due to the sleet and ice accumulation down here, so I took the time to catch up on some scanning, glad you guys liked them.

You guys from Southern Wisconsin/Northern Illinois might like this one. Otter Sales Burlington, WIsconsin
71333.jpg

And this has got to be the most photographed guy at IH
71334.jpg

Latest posts

Back