• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 06, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://www.kubotaengine.com/products/05/v1505_t_e3.html

Close Ross, make that a 44hp TURBOCHARGED DIESEL V1505-T Kubota!

My 3rd Plow Special (need a designation) 4482T? 582K? 582TD? Last one was the 1408 Plow Special.

At this point on the Cubota I added 15" to the frame, did a couple cross member modifications, and will be doing frame reinforcements and motor mounts next.

and here is the teaser I posted in December (archived page)

112709.jpg

Ryan, lookin good. Going to be a good torque monster there. I finally got all mine figured out (1984 Chevy 2.8 V-6, 125+ HP) where its all going to git under the stock frame and sheet metal. Will need a remote water pump, electric fan, rear fuel tank like the 782D's, battery under drive shaft. Progress made daily.

112744.jpg

AARON - Did You tell Us about those rear wheel before? I remember seeing something similar in the Pulling forum.

I always wanted to build a pair of rear wheels....using about 1" thk plate then weld brackets inside the rim like Your wheels so I could vary rear tread width and get more weight with fewer $100/pair wheel weights.

ANYHOW, Those little 2.8's are tiny...but I didn't realize they would fit inside all the sheetmetal like that. That'll be a nice tractor to play with at PD's, parades, etc. If You get brave You could hook a mower deck to it too!

The start of my 4wd project that has been waiting for about 6 years the motor is a 14 hp that is in a 10 hp cowling in order to fit in the narrow frame. I hope that it has enough grunt to turn 2 hydros I had 3 narrow frame units to pull parts from
112875.jpg

112876.jpg

112877.jpg

112878.jpg

More to follow

Hey Matt!
Good to see the project progessing. did you decide on the steering system?..
be sure to keep us posted...Good luck...HAVE FUN...

Latest posts

Back