• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 04, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glturney

displayname
gary lee turney
Price drop on the cub cadet 782 I put on here on the second. $750 Thanks Lee (319) 330 4030

For Sale 42 " spring trip blade w/ wide frame or narrow frame under carrage $125.00 picked up in NE Iowa
pick avail upon request

The steering wheel and Original mule drive cover I listed on 11-27, are sold.

Thanks!

The Original mule drives, 38" timed deck wheel brackets, Delco-Remy VR covers, and complete WF/QL hydraulic lift set-up, are still available!

Two (2) BRAND NEW NEVER WORN Cub Cadet hats one Dark navy blue w/white logo, other tan w/yellow and blue logo. $12. to your door.
217436.jpg

both CC 123 tractors i posted on 11/25 are still for same for the same price of $500 for the pair or $450 for the restored and $100 for the roller. These prices are all negotiable, i am also open to partial or full trades for a hydro wideframe or QL series tractor.

CW-36 (Fits 70,100,71,102,122,123) $125
IH push mower. Runs fine. $125
Wide frame snow blade. $125
Narrow frame snow blade. $125
Hydro pump out of a 682. $25
Lift handle assy from a 682. $10
I can send pics or post pics if needed. Pick up in N.E. Indiana.
buttrock.gif

For Sale: Correct set of headlights for models 72,104,105,124,125 Cub Cadets. Will also fit 73,106,107,126,127,147 Cub Cadets.

Very solid set. No cracks or bends. Includes all wiring, regulator mount, and correct switch with aftermarket knob.

GE headlight bulbs good. Decal not perfect but ok for a worker.

$85 puts them on your doorstep (in the lower 48 states). Email address in profile.

217490.jpg

217491.jpg

Dean Reinbold, did you get my e-mail abouth spring assist? I want it.............thanks Lyle

I have these decals available that some of you might need to put the finishing touch on sprucing up your equipment. They are professionally made with Chrome mylar with Black printing.
KT17 Series II decals 2 for $6 + SASE
opei triangle decals 2 for $5 + SASE
Also have KT19 series II 2 for $6 + SASE
217498.jpg

email me to order and for address to send payment to me. CASH or CK works for me.
[email protected]

its been a while since ive posted since we got a virus in our computer and got it fixed i havnt gotten a chance to post latley.
first up is a 1969 cub 72 with a snowplow and 38" deck. The tractor is great shape, but there is some rust on the hood; otherwise the paint is all good. the paint is chipping on the snowplow but youll have that. The deck is in decent shape too, no rust through holes. The only thing the tractor needs is a new throwout bearing. No extra options. This may seem like a steep price but i have to get around $500 for it because thats what i have in it.

next up is a nf hydro lift. I think it needs a valve bc when i used it the attachments didnt stay up very long. It also needs a cylinder rod and new hoses. the one that was in it was welded when i bought it and it broke again after i used it. The drive pulley is bent too. i think i have 90% of the parts and i will try to locate all of them within the next day or two. I dont know what its worth as it sits but i paid 250 for it when i bought it so shoot me a reasonable offer

ps. sory no pics

The complete hydro lift set-up I listed on 11-28, is SOLD

THANKS!
Bill

FOR SALE

Brake return spring, for the later Quietlines with internal brake transaxles
217620.jpg

$3

Quietline Throttle cable and choke cable. Both work fine.
217621.jpg

$12 each

Quietline electrical items.....>NOTE< The battery hold down has been sold.
217622.jpg

Positive cable from battery to mag. switch $10
Positive cable from mag. sw. to starter $5
Negative cable from battery to frame $4
Ground cable from engine to frame $3
PTO switch $15
Magnetic switch $15
Light switch knob $3

Quietline -complete- fuse holder with knob and a good fuse (PTO or lighting fuse set-up)
217623.jpg

$10

Quietline -complete- hydro controls
217624.jpg

$15

Drawbar...reinforced, includes the 1 7/8" hitchball. Perfect for moving around a small trailer with your cast iron transaxled Cub Cadet
217625.jpg

$5

1" front wheels, with 16-6.50-8 tires (cracked and somewhat bald...but they do hold air)
217626.jpg

$25

WF/QL steering column. Has a little 'play' in it, not bad.
217627.jpg

$25

WF/QL neutral safety switch flapper and spirol pin. Good shape, no cracks.
217628.jpg

$5

Prices do not include shipping on the above listed parts.

23-10.5-12 rear turfs. LOADED with fluid! The rims are kinda rusty around the valve stem, and 1 tire has a pinhole in it...some of the fluid has leaked out. (will probably need a tube, then re-load it!) I'm assuming the tires are loaded with calcium, because the 1 is DARN heavy, and the one with the very slight leak, isn't really light either!
217629.jpg

$10 -PICKUP ONLY-

Please contact me at: [email protected] if you are interested.
Located in west central OH

Thanks!
Bill

pcwhack.gif

FOR SALE:
30 NIB. I.H. DEALER HATS.
CAME FROM SALINE CO.IMP. MARSHALL,MO.IN LATE 70'S.ALL ARE WINTER, SOME WITH EAR FLAPS.A FEW ARE WOMENS,WITH 1 WHITE STOCKING HAT.WILL POST PICTURES SOON.
$300 shipped lower 48states.
ROD SMITH
[email protected]

I have a couple of tractors for sale.

First is a nice running 982. It has a deck and plow blade. The blade has been fabricated to fit. No side panels. It needs a seat and a front wheel bearing. Plows very well. Nice tires. Asking $1500.

Next is a 1450. Works and runs very well too. Nice condition. No deck or attachments. I used it this fall to pull around the yard wagon. Asking $450

Located in North East Ohio.

[email protected]

Videos can be seen here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4oZB8BFH0M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tBB2SmhH5I

217732.jpg

217733.jpg

for sale, 149 good condition, runs good with 38", 42", 48" decks, package deal $500 obo, haban snow blade for super tractors, $350 obo,2 sets of 23 10 50 tires $25 for both , 2 124 frames less engines & trans, $150 obo,need more room for other stuff, call or email with offers, thanks, Tim, 1 815 718 2246.

1976 Cub Cadet 1250- 12hp kohler engine, hydrostat transmission. The 2 front tires are flat, the rears hold air, and are 60 percent good tread. The steering box needs to be bolted back in place, and someone tried to pull the steering wheel before I got it, but, its still frozen on the shaft. The engine runs, but not at the moment due to the wiring/ingnition that needs worked on. The tractor will need to be gone through and worked on to get running again, or make an excellent parts tractor. I am asking $250 OBO. I also enjoy tradeing. You can contact me at 219-508-0714 my name is Brian. Leave a message if I don't answer, or text me at that number if you like to talk that way. My email is [email protected]. Thank you for pictures, please email me and i will send them, they were over 100 kilobytes....

Latest posts

Back