• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 29, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ralbert

displayname
Rick Albert
Looking for a 12-14hp wide frame hydro..w/good deck and all in good running order....prefer a 149...have two Originals to trade...one being a 4 digit that runs perfectly....have two complete decks, one is in pieces but have all parts to reassemble....extra timed belts, pulleys and spindles....and one set of fenders with minimal surface rust.

Thanks

244035.jpg

Looking for a 70/100 frame, im open minded on condition. Email with pics
Thanks
-Randy

I'm starting to look around for a 782/1811 or a 1872/2082, maybe even a 1572. I'm not terribly concerned if it runs or has an engine, but must be complete and in good condition otherwise.

I'm considering replacing my 169, and may consider trading it for the right ready-to-work tractor.

thanks charlie for looking into the angle cylinder with my heart problems i realy need it. chris

cancel my previous want add for the deep style air cleaner, found one! Thanks guys

Wyatt- I have an 1864 that is looking for a new home that I would give you a good deal on. Email me if interested.

I would like to find an original showroom fixture from and old IH dealership. I would like to have an original section of the parts counter and parts shelves/bins. I would like to set up a mock parts counter set-up in my office area in honor of my grandfathers ex dealership. Thanks for any help. I am located in central Indiana.

Wanted:

Source for "INTERNATIONAL" decal in BLACK about the same size (~1" letters) as used on a 59M

244229.jpg

or ~2/3 the size used on a Tiller

244230.jpg

I can get the tiller decals from Charlie, but I'd like them to be a bit smaller.

Email is in profile....Thanks!

I agree with Melody, Tom - NO WAY! My face is ugly enough, don't need it all pitted from ice and snow bouncing off it.

Steve get the length and height and a picture and a good sign shop can make it for you. Probally about $20.

Steve

I got a few this spring from binder books they are very helpful and ship right away too

Steve,
I have 3, NOS one's that are 1" tall and 17"s long. They are past their shelf life, but are probably still usable. You can have them if you want them.

Looking for a 72 or 73 project. must have the 7hp in it. found a few repowers but looking for something that has been a bit less man handled. a mower deck is definetly a plus. I am on Long Island and can travel NY, NJ, CT, PA. As always thanks for your help.

Looking for a 72 or 73 project. must have the 7hp in it. found a few repowers but looking for something that has been a bit less man handled. a mower deck is definetly a plus. I am on Long Island and can travel NY, NJ, CT, PA. As always thanks for your help. [email protected]

Found my decals, thanks guys!

Looking for a 70,100,71,102,122 or 123 frame, im open minded on condition. Email with pics
Thanks
-Randy

I am looking for an original style right-side foot pade for a Cub Cadet 682. I have a NOS left one but need a NOS right one or one that is in very nice condition. E-mail me at [email protected] if you have anything. Thanks!

Hi, I am looking for any literature that has the 82 series tractors in them. Email me if you have any I can buy!

Hi all, im looking for a stearing colum that will fit a 1450, if any one has a extra they would part with, that has some life left in let me know. itll be shpped to 49454, thanks have a great day

Latest posts

Back