• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 23, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don Tanner... Did you get drenched up there?

Look what followed me home today... The correct blower for my 149. I have been using a modified NF unit prior, the chute hit the nose...
168640.jpg

168641.jpg

168642.jpg

Very good condition, turns freely, auger straight.. not bad for 100 clams.. Any guesses on what it was mounted to? (bonus ?)

On the way to pick it up, I Spy...

168643.jpg

It is in fair shape, how rare are these, and was it fabbed or did they come that way?

Matt S, I was looking through the list of old posts and saw your question about the CCO Hydro and yes it was me.

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

By Lewis Palma (Lpalma) on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 10:39 pm:

Ryan Wilke
3020245 It is a sticker not a plate<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>
<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

By Ryan D Wilke (Rwilke) on Saturday, August 22, 2009 - 08:58 am:

Lewis P.,
Thanks for the reply.
It appears your engine has a manufacture date of May 1969, per the FAQ #10; https://www.ihcubcadet.com/IHCCFAQ/IH%20LOUISVILLE%20WORKS%20SN.htm <!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

In reviewing some of the collected data, I see I made an error.
bottom.gif

Lewis P., your engine manufacture date was 1971, not 1969.
I looked at the tractor table - but should have referred to the engine table. http://cubfaq.com/kohler_engine_specs.html
...DUH!
crazy.gif

Ryan Wilke

Steve...

It's mine now... see below...
buttrock.gif

Scott Tanner... We did get rain sideways lol, the winds were strong and a big surf ,the storm hit us at high tide and some roads were washed out and a gift shop at Peggy`s Cove was floated away.the next day at a camping ground on the beach was closed,the beach is spread back 75 ft and washed up into 3 rows of camping spots. about a 5 ft rise from the shore. I live between 3 big hills and well it did get all the dead limbs were
there down i was able to get some seat time on my 149.Frank is sending me some Cub parts and then more on my 129 . Later Don T
168646.jpg

Scott Tanner - This shredder must have been made for IH by Kemp who sold out to Mackissic (sp). I have one that looks very similar to this one except it has the chipper off of the side. It's called the Mighty Mac by Mackissic. If this one has it (chipper) I can't see it in the pic. I have a Kemp pull behind as well and both are green (I pull it with my John Deere so as not to clash). I just found out about the IH 59M shredder and have been looking. Good find! Wayne

59P... must stand for Portable...
This is located at an old farm that had a 147 for sale that i missed buying by minutes.... grrrr. If anyone would be interested in having it, I could probably get it for a song...

MY 147 is 386177 with a two dipstick K321.
Spec6099A
Serial 3056892
The 6099 and 6099A are the same engine except the A means special oil pan, correct?

Back