• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 11, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so once a path starts it just keeps going. like a pin hole in a dam.

James,
Lucas got it right. Time to give ol' Kentuck a holler. Hope he's not gone fishin for the weekend!

Charlie,
Just cross your fingers and hope she doesn't say: "PAINTJOB"!!!
shhh.gif

James McD - Some of us see things a lot more clearly as the light begins to fade ...

Bruce - To counter yer <font color="119911">KEYS</font> <font color="000000">I have an <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> key that I scanned years ago , but I'm not searching for it !

Harry - I guess when I quit spending 12 hour nights on the lake giving fishin' lessons
clappy.gif

Ryan - Stop beating around the bush , if ya got something to say well spit it out ...

Digger - Man you just need to come down and get my Hydrostatic converted PAYLOADER !!
It's about to find a new home one way or another ...
flame.gif

mmmmmmm I smell arc gouged aluminum
drool.gif
</font>

James - Any Kohler part is worth fixing, even if it's green ! They don't make old parts anymore.

Is it fixable ? YEP Is it worth it ? That's your call , but if you don't have it fixed I'd like to buy it from you.

Frank - I forgot to ask , what'd that deere dress out at ? I see it's got the front tire squished down on the Cub ... deere must'a been full of you know what !

Ken--- time for the grey putty! I have always wanted to know what it is good for! Found more welding wire at a yard sale. 045 outershield this time. Guess that a cub box blade might happen after all.

today turned out to be a great day. the light set for my 128 i bought from Hydro Harry came in the post today. i installed it and you would almost swear it can on the tractor from the factory it matches so well. pics to come in the morning

Latest posts

Back