• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 22, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kduffy

displayname
Kevin Duffy
Starting again to look for a tractor, had a few e-mails last time but things came up and couldn't buy at the time (moving expenses sure can add up hehe).

Looking for a Cub Garden Tractor. Have owned and driven plenty of cubs and can't really pick out a favorite, so I am open to just about anything from a Orig. to a Red Cub. Would prefer something that is mechanically sound over something that needs cosmetic help, but again not really any restrictions.

Looking to spend no more than $500 and would like it to be within 100 miles of Bloomington, Illinois, but if it is something that I can't pass up, may stretch my limits a little bit.

So send me an e-mail, [email protected], and let me know what you have, hoping to have something ready for plowing come this fall!

Looking for a 1250/1450 roller for a repower project. Needs to have both side panels and be in good shape overall. Somewhere close to either Kokomo, Indiana or Fostoria, Ohio please. Thanks Mike and Michele T

Hey looking for a few items cheaper than dirt!
happy.gif

First up is a rubber pad for my brake pedal.
195817.jpg

Next is this the origial steering wheel and if it is I need the center cap.
195818.jpg

Is this the original seat? The manual looks like this???
195819.jpg

Next I need a head light thingy that's not bent all to heck and the IH logo.
195820.jpg

Kent-

With a little patience, those screens can be straightened. If you decide to get another one, don't toss that one...it's better than a broken one. That steering wheel is correct.

Kent, I was able to fix a screen worse than that it just takes some time. You can get a repro center cap like this one from evilpay or maybe a used one from a sponsor. If you want the plain black center cap let me know i've got a brand new one setting in the garage somewhere.
195841.jpg

Thanks for the offers, I have bought a QA 42A snow thrower. Rich
groupwave.gif

Also looking for the gear and short rod that turns the spout on a QA 42 A

I'm looking for a smaller pulley for a 42" deck.
Any info is appreciated.
Thanks
1969 127

Looking for a Bottom Bracket and a Lift Bar for a NF Three Point

Looking for a headlight/screen setup for a 1250. I am converting from no headlights. Please let me know what you have and a price.
Thanks, Mark

Want to buy Cub 149. Fully restored or mechanically excellent with little to no rust. Could trade a 127 project and/or IH rototiller or all cash. Call 575-355-5500
[email protected]

Looking for a set of front wheels for a 1963 cub cadet not sure what size need the ones that came out on it ones on tractor wrong size im sure

Randall, WELCOME!
wave.gif
groupwave.gif
wave.gif
Just some info to help you in your search for rims. The Original used the narrower style front rims, for 4.80/4.00 x 8" tires. Also the spindle axles on an Original are, I believe 7/8" and the wheels would have bushings rather than bearings. The rest of the Cub Cadets have 3/4" spindle axles and use bearings. I believe you can use the bearing style rims if you swap out the bearings for the proper size bushings. Having said that, there may have been some of the later Quiet Line and 82 series models that had larger spindle axles, perhaps 1".
1a_scratchhead.gif
Not sure if they would be able to accept the bushings.
dunno.gif

Lucas Jones- I purchased a rebuild kit from Madsons that had the part you are looking for. Give them a call, I have had good luck with them.

The are a sponsor at the top of the page.

Randy

Anyone have a 582 roller that needs a new home? dont need a mower deck, just the tractor with either no motor or a bad motor. Mike

Mike T.
Ready for a road trip?
I've got a 782 with an engine that supposed to run, loose in the frame for $100.00. Come on up before the snow flies!
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back