Archive through August 16, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No 100 here, so.....I guess I need to find one.

here is my other one...Says 70 on it but is has a 10 horse in it from the dealer.just fenders and wheel weights.serial #65692
195568.jpg

I moved all of the white parts of the loader back into the garage. I can't believe how many pieces there are in this thing. The paint seems to have dried nice, shiny, and hard, even with the humidity we've had lately. I also painted the pipes for the hydraulics black with a couple of rattle cans I was trying to use up, since I didn't have these pieces ready when I painted the rest of it. Hopefully they'll look ok with the white. I need to make another parts run tomorrow to get a few bolts I don't have, as well as new hitch pins for all 20 of the clevis pins that hold this thing together. Then I can plumb everything, buy a couple of hydraulic hoses I haven't figured out yet, and I should be ready to go.

195573.jpg

195574.jpg

195575.jpg

Almost forgot...would anyone happen to have a picture of a Kwik-Way logo from the late 70's or early 80's? I'd like to put some sort of decals on this thing, but I will probably have to settle for a couple of IH logos and perhaps the 'INTERNATIONAL' decal that was used on the tillers.

Here's a photo of my Cub Cadet 100.

195578.gif

Oh, that's right I don't have a 100.
195579.gif

Mark Gerecke: I pull a Cyclone Rake with my 128 using a 48" mower and have no trouble with plugging. Rake motor is 6 HP and suction hose is 8" dia. Tried a picture but I can't get it to load.

Mark G.-

We use a rather large 11 hp Trac-Vac and a 44" deck under various tractors and it works great. Whether the chute plugs has more to do with how well the vac works and not so much with how well the deck works.

Mark G I have an Easy Rake vac w/5hp B/S used with 1450,1811 (44"), & 882 (50"). You've got the hydro so go full throttle tractor & vac engines; ground speed as slow as needed to pickup grass & leaves. If leaves are heavy I sometimes mow /mulch with out the vac first.
Shift.gif
Pickup branches & sticks that might get caught on the journey into the cart. I also mow perpendicular (right angle) to previous mowing direction- seems to pickup better.

Thanks guys for your comments on the leaf vac. I feel a little better selling the Husqvarna now leaving me with the 1250. Can I post a picture off my cell phone?
Thanks, Mark

Latest posts

Back