• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 15, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Stewart-Warner Tachometer for sale. Works great. $50 plus shipping from Zipcode 46135. Thanks. William

262224.jpg

262225.jpg

Clutch parts $10. Mower deck wheels and brackets $40. Gear shift hole cover $5. Drive shaft $5. 1812 decals $50. Plus shipping from Zipcode 46135. Thanks. William. Hope the pics upload correctly. I hit the enter key after each pic.
262235.jpg

262236.jpg

262237.jpg

262238.jpg

262239.jpg

262240.jpg

Sorry about the pics. If someone could give me explicit directions for posting pics, I would be eternally grateful.

Charlie, I DID HIT THE ENTER KEY AFTER EACH PICTURE! Could it be my computer? I don't know. I have had this problem every time I post pictures. So if anyone else has experienced this problem please let me know. If I am the only one, then a new computer is in order. I have had this HP using Windows XP for several years. Thanks again (eternally).

William Best, I usually hit the enter key twice. Once because you're supposed to and then a second time for good measure!

More is always good right???

What did the deck mounts come from? 42" ???

Mike, the deck mounts were made by my son-in-law and he used one off of a 38" deck. I believe they are the same as on a 42" deck. I have been using 50" deck for over 10 years so I'm not sure about that. If there is a difference hope someone will share info.

42" snow/dirt blade $75. No shipping
#2 Cart no tailgate $75. No shipping
Spring assist for wide frame $75. + shipping
Still have the Quiet line steering wheels $10 each + shipping
262284.jpg

262285.jpg

262286.jpg

262287.jpg

262288.jpg

The S-W Tachometer is sold pending payment. Thanks. William

Latest posts

Back