• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 15, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allen.

Thanks for the crank case info.
Looks like I will be doing a oil drain and flush this weekend.

What would be a good product to flush the crank case, or should I remove the motor and pull the oil pan and wipe down the inside of the motor???

Lonny, IMHO if the rings are stuck I suggest you pull the motor and find out what happened. If the cyl. is good as you say, just pull the piston and check out everything and replace as needed. Now is the time to save it....

Hey all thanks for letting me join this great site. Does anyone have a drawing or dimensions
of the wear button (mind is worn out)? If so please post as it would save me a little time, I would like to make one from brass.

Thanks

William W.
For 5 bucks or so, you would be money and time ahead to check out one of the sponsors listed above and get yourself a good replacement.
thumbsup.gif

63987.jpg

Thanks guys...
ENGINE UPDATE!!!
I have sucessfully got all of my parts, that has taken FOR EVER... Soooo, now, all I have to do is get her rebuilt the rest of the way, and I can strip the frame etc, and make her, and her new appearance shine...

Hi
I recently aquired a 100,the rear wheels evidently have fluid in them and are rusty, are they worth trying to save, or should I just get a different set?
I appreciate this site, and have been a lurker for some time. Visiting here reminds me of walking into the hometown cafe when I visit my parents.
Rock

Rock L.-

Welcome to the Forum!
happy.gif
Wheels are pretty common, so I'd just find another pair and replace them. And don't put Calcium Chloride back in them again.

GLEN C. - The K321 I rebuilt I had to wait over THREE YEARS to find the forged Alcoa rod I used. I called Kohler, several Kohler distributors, every dealer in the local phone books, Even e-mailed Alcoa themselves.....of course with NO response. Finally found one last winter in November. "THAT's Forever!"

Hey Charlie, (or someone like Charlie
bouncy.gif
) that wear button you pictured below, I'm looking for one in brass (or bronze?) whatever they make em out of. I thought I found a sponsor that had them before, but now I can only find the fiber ones. Can ya link me to a sponsor that sells the brass ones.
dunno.gif
Thanks much!!
beerchug.gif
\

Back