• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 11, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look what followed me home yesterday. A nice little cub cadet 122 with a hydraulic lift. The only thing that is really wrong with it is that the hydraulic cylinder won't retract. Any idea's?

321974.jpg

321975.jpg

321976.jpg

Kendal, how did you happen to get your hands on a Dan Hoefler belly blade? Very nice!

Charlie, nice find!

Charlie - those V/R's look like the style for the 1-8/9 Series.

Devin - try putting a load on the lift arms and see if the cylinder will retract. In fact, see if it operates and goes both ways.

Devin,

If you haven't already, make sure it is full of hydraulic fluid.
By the way, the hood pointer is on backwards.
wink.gif

Harry,
In case ya didn't know.
thumbsup.gif

The IH-545130-R92 VR fits 70, 71, 72, 73, 86, 100, 102, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 147, 149, 169.

Good sale today, didn't really take much pictures. I got some good parts for my projects and Dave Schwandt got a bunch of good stuff. Glad to meet you Dave!

Kraig: several years ago he offered it for sale here and I met him at the Old Little G show in
Iowa. He showed down there several years. Also met Paul Bell down there. Both very nice and helpful on Cub Cadet info.

Charlie - I kinda figured it "fits" and you can use it. As far as I know most of those tractors you mention only need a VR with 3 terminals. I saw the one you posted has the 4th terminal and thought maybe it was the version that has a specific GRD terminal. As you know the 1x8/9 VR is mounted under the seat in the battery compartment, and has a pigtail wire from the negative terminal of the battery that connects to that GRD terminal. I thought it was hard to find the correct VR that had that separate GRD terminal. Guess I was wrong since you apparently found 64 of them.
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back