• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 11, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgwin

displayname
Marty A. Gwin
Kraig,

I thought you had one.
1a_scratchhead.gif

I hope I am posting in the right place.I am trying to order part # oh 473483-r1. I am told it comes only in a kit 7593490 kit style b .when I look it up on cc specialties nothing comes up. Is there somewhere else I could be looking .

Glen M.
Sorry to say, that spring does only come in the 759-3490 kit.
I've been trying to get Cub to tell me who the supplier is, with no luck to date.

Glen,

Go ahead and put the kit on the pto, and you won't have to worry about it for years.
You can keep your parts for backup if you ever need them.
Just my 2 cents.
happy.gif

Wow that looks a lot better than the reface I did I just used 60 grit and a air dremel. I found the part I just had to scroll down . I think it's time to get rid of this kindle fire.but if I do what can I blame my stupidity on. Anyway the kit is on the way. Although the price seems a little high

Man, I wish I had the time (read - money) to restore my 1450 the way some of you all have your cubs done. I'm just ecstatic I was able to buy it for $300 - came with a plow and 44" mower deck. My first priority is to get the blades sharpened and deck leveled. I have a little under 4 acres of land - with about 2.75 mowable...glad to no longer have to push mow it all!

To digger i was unaware of your affiliation with ccs please accept my apology for my crack about price of parts. And thank you for your help I really appreciate it

Paul, I have a third of an acre, and all the cubs listed in my profile. I mow with my 1200, dad mows his 2/3 acre with a 1450. I've spent anywhere from $20 to $700 on a cub. You just watch for them, and buy parts when you can! Should look for#2 so you don't have to switch implements. I mow with the 1200 and push snow with my 100.

I'm going to try and make it out to Stockton for a huge collection sale tomorrow. And I was talking about downsizing!!

Earl, I was kicking around running out there tomorrow too. The 582 interests me, but sounds like it has a 14hp single reading the sale bill. I think I'd like to find one in more original shape. That, and my wife would kill me if I brought another one home. That said, a Brinly plow showed up here last night that she doesn't know about yet.

Bit of trouble I have run into fellas hope you can help me out , had an uncle take apart the deck off his 104 ( 42” ) and I’m the guy who has to put it back together ... trouble is I’m at the stage now of getting new blades an putting them on but I’ve got no idea how they attach all I have is the threaded spindle shaft sticking out ... no nuts or washer or whatever else needs to be there that holds the blades on ... any help is great !! Thnx from a semi- newbie 😊

Thanx so much for the info , be nice to get it back up an mowing grass with it !! Thnx again

Brian,

My wife quit complaining (gave up) about me bringing cubs home after about the fifth or sixth one!
lol.gif

Paul R,

You CAN restore yours! Time and patience are what you need the most of.
I have been working on my 100 for a year and a half. It will be completed as soon as I can get a cooler, low humidity day.
Weather hinders me more than anything. Migraine headaches is the second runner up.

Did someone say 70? My grandson helping me grade the driveway in 2012. This was the tractor my son restored in 1998. Sports a Dan H. belly blade.
321967.jpg

Kendal,

You are taking up Paul Tombaugh's habits of turning the grandkids into Cub Cadet lovers!
lol.gif
greenthumb.gif

Ya know, once and a while diggin for parts is a lot of fun! A guy calls up the other day and says he has something I might be interested in. So we head his way and find out he has 64 NOS Delco Remy voltage regulators taking up space and he wants to dump'um all. So needless to say, I took him up on his offer, LOL
321969.jpg

321970.jpg

Back