• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 09, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris, it looks like you struck gold,I am green with envy. Has anyone converted a cast end mower deck over to a quick attach set up? Is it just a matter of changing the hanger hardware?

Does anybody happen to have technical drawings or measurment fo the mounting frame on a ql for the front blade? I need to build one before the end of the week. Thanks

Cris W.

What is the green tractor in the back of your truck. It looks pretty neat. Almost looks more like a downsized big tractor.

Dean S.
Here's the only measurements I've ever seen for a blade mount, other than to add a hydraulic ram to make it an angle blade.
63679.jpg

IMHO, you would be money and time ahead to contact one of our sponsors and have them ship one to ya monday.

John U, Looks like a nice little Bolens to me. They're pretty neat little tractors... both the two wheel and the four wheel versions had a similar looking hood.

Digger it would be easier but not as much fun.
bouncy.gif
I was hoping more for the sub frame that mounts to the quick coupler and the foot pad support bar under the fenders. Sorry should have been more specific. I have a pile of scrap iorn for resources so the iorn is free just a little time and elcetricity for the welder.

This tractor is a study in doing things for nothing. My dsd gave me the tractor and managed to scrounge the snow blower, shreader, chains and the blade assembly for nothing. A little fabrication work to get the blade put on seems to fit the spirit.
devil1.gif

I had to do it! I JB welded my PTO driver to the crank shaft. I know what you are thinking but it just kept coming loose and I wasn't going to buy a new driver @ 50.00. The engine was a new spec replacement 12hp I put in the 125 about 50 hrs. ago but the driver didn't fit good brand new. Sooo now it won't rattle around and take out a good crank....

Now don't hold back there, KENtuckyKEN, tell us how you <font size="+2">REALLY</font> feel about JB 'wanta-be-a' Weld?
bubbly.gif

Ryan W
beerchug.gif

Back