• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 05, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbauer

displayname
Steven Bauer
I am looking for fenders for a #2 IH Cart. I had someone respond a while back with a set but i lost the number when i changed jobs.

Guys, I'm getting closer to having my 682 Cubbie refurbished and I need to think seriously about repowering it. I thought I had a lead on an M18 Kohler but that fell through. I would like to purchase a solid running M18 or M20 if I don't have to sell "the ranch" to get it! I live in east central wisconsin and would like to not have to drive more than 4 hours one way to get it if possible. Let me know if you got an extra that you'd like to sell!

looking for a brinly box blade or rear blade somewhere close to Iowa

I need the wire only that holds the base to the top of the oil base air filter for my 161. Maybe someone knows who can help me.....

I have an older 42" flat side deck on a 108. I need 2 spindle top bolts with the grease zerk. One for center with the 45 degree zerk and one for the side. You help is much appreciated.
Thanks

Randy, Not trying to be a pain but could you bend up a piece of #9 wire? Might take a couple tries to get it to look right but to get it running, why not?

Looking to buy good shape 70 and or 100 complete, Thanks Mike Fagel 60 miles west of Chicago

I think I posted the message incorrectly in
" for sale" sorry, Im a newbie to this site( like drinking from a fire hose)

Dave, I was going to try to do the bending since there is no such thing as a spare. Thanks

Left side scraper bar for a 42" flat side deck. Mounts on top in front to rear side all the way under.

I am looking for a oil light lens for a 1872 cub cadet.

I am also looking for a 82 series IH emblem. TIA,Joey.

i am looking to buy a #1 garden cart to put behind my original. please let me know if anyone has one they would like to part with. thanks.

I am looking for a 3pt/Cat hitch for a 582. Let me know if you have one your looking to sell.

Troy, E-mail me I have a friend who has all you need for the "O". Chris

Looking for a Haban Sickle Bar mower for Cub Cadet model 70-1650 in or near Iowa. Would prefer working condition but if it needs work ill listen. Please email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Looking for a center spindle housing for a 125 with a 48" deck. All I really need is the part that bolts to the deck but will take the whole assembly if I have to. Let me know what you have.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back