• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 01, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ineed a gas tank mount (not the straps) for a gas tank on a 147 and a grill insert for my 169. I think the insert from the 1X9 and the 1X8 will work. Thanks

Needed for a 1650 Quietline: The hood decal for the right side (as seated on the tractor) of the hood. I had two left sides in my set!

Bill

Looking for a cap/plate and runner for the left hand side of a 38" mower deck. Thanks.

Looking for a good condition snow thrower attachment for a 782. Close to Watertown, Wisconsin.

Bought a cub and a pushblade just South of Chicago and wondering if anyone is coming through there in the near future coming to SE Minn. It needs a ride. I would help on some gas money!
wave.gif

Charlie

Might be going twords Madison sometime between now and oct 1st for the weekend

Latest posts

Back