Archive through April 24, 2016

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely complete off the frame this fall/winter!. I want to work/play with it some now since its nice weather.

Jason and Johnny,

Congratulations to both of you. You can't go wrong with IH.

Johnny,

What kind of attachments did you get?
I also agree with the guys, a complete refurbish with yellow and white is the way to go.
When you do the refurbish, put the small items in separate Ziploc bags and label what is in it. Reassembly will go much easier.

Thanks Marty. Includes Creeper gear! And 48" deck, moldboard plow, and #2 tiller!. I'm missing the big pulley on the #2 anybody know what size it is??
303853.jpg

Attachments

• 303853.jpg
    303853.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 125
  • 303853.jpg
    303853.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 126
Jason & Johnny, And for small rusted parts, like air cleaners, brackets, springs, nuts & bolts, an things, use a bucket or what ever it takes for them to fit with enough vinegar to covert the parts, let 'em soak overnight and the rust will be turned to mush and will wire brush right off

johnny good job posting the picture just hit enter twice before the picture and in-between any additional pictures, other wise the forum gets stretched

303857.jpg

IT CAME WITH CREEPER GEAR!

Attachments

• 303857.jpg
    303857.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 131
  • 303857.jpg
    303857.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 133
Thanks for the vinegar trick I didn't know about that. I'm running
26x12-12 on back do I need to change the front tire to level it out? Or go to 23x10.5-12 on back?

Johnny-

I second what Marty said about using baggies and will add that taking pics as you go can be a big help as well.

You'll enjoy the 124. I have a few and they are among my favorites (except having to work underneath).

Good find!

Latest posts

Back