• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through April 23, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Cub 125 hydro tractor is going to live with my brother. He is buying a house and after tuning up the tractor and adjusting it, he really is excited about it.
happy.gif

I still have the motor from below. Make a good offer and it is yours.

I also have a wf/ql steering wheel. The one with the long decal (but don't have the decal). $15+$10 to ship

I have some Cub 154 front wheel hubs that could be used for a loader upgrade. $30 obo???????

creeper gear out of narrow frame 150, 682 roller no moter 150, kohler single 18 horse cam new in box 150 . 319 330 4030

Rear fenders for 70, 100, 71, 72, or 73. Mainly surface rust with 1 crack on RH fender as shown in pictures. Located in Beloit, WI. Asking $125 plus frt.
151336.jpg

151337.jpg

151338.jpg

1650 with clutch disconnnect, runs very well, near new 44" deck,rear hitch,snow blower,will have nice turf tires[ not aggs pictured]front outlets,tractor sat a couple of years unused,located in ohio, e-mail [email protected] 800.00 o.b.o. picked up in ohio

Cub Cadet 1782 Diesel has starting issues in good shape.E-mail me for me for more info.Asking $1700.

**PRICE DROP** The CW-36's that were posted on 05-04-09 are now $50 for the pair. I'm not going to sitting on these all summer. Must be picked up here in Cary, ILlinois

Latest posts

Back