• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 22, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I HAVE 2 CUB 169'S FOR SALE, 1 HAS 3-POINT & HYDRAULICS ON, OTHER I HAVE 3-POINT & HYDRAULICS TO PUT ON IT, 38 & 48 DECKS, $650/EA., I ALSO HAVE 8 & 10 BRINLY PLOWS $100/EA. EMAIL [email protected]

Narrow frame creeper gear can email pics.$200 One set of cub cadet wheel weights. 120. Give me a call Thanks Lee (319) 330 4030

Newer Cub Cadet (red) 682. It's actually a 782 converted back to manual lift. Newer 50" deck. It runs/drives/cuts with good battery and all. Has all the little collectible parts on it (grill/IH emblem/etc.) in good condition. I went on a fixing spree of everything while having it all apart, got it all together, but don't need it because I'm fixing up my other one.
$700 obo

Cub Cadet 1872 with 50" deck & gator blades. I put a new driveline in it over the winter.

New engine drive coupler, 4 new rag joints, hhydro input seal & bearing.

I live in town, don't have a garage, and need to move some items out of my dads barn 240 miles away. Located in Princeton, IN.

$1800 obo

189369.jpg

will be selling these complete or for parts,100 with hydro lift,73,and some attachments
189537.jpg

189538.jpg

189539.jpg

189540.jpg

picked up in ohio,small stuff actual shipping cost

N.O.S. Chipper / shredder bags and chute in original box. $50.00 207-838-0001
board-post.pl
board-post.pl

Back