Archive through April 20, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
Wanted: Gearbox to tiller drive belt guard for tiller or a good sketch w/measurments to build one. Looks just to dangerous to use w/o one!

Thanks!
Dave S.

Does anyone have any partial 1x8 series decal kits. I'm needing the front IH that goes on the plastig grill and maybe some more. Whatcha' got?

Wanted- 2 brake backing plates! Can be with or without pads, I need these for my 1200.

I've found some backing plates, thank yall for the prompt replies!

looking for a good used cat 0 set up for my 782 also a decent front grill for the same TIA

A buddy of mine is looking for a good #2 tiller for a 782 somewhere close to northeast Iowa thnx in advance

Looking for a 123 in restorable condition. Ideal tractor would have straight sheet metal, correct fiberglass seat and lights. Don't care about engine as I have a fresh 12 to drop in. No rust buckets please. Located in Indianapolis and willing to travel a couple hours or so. Thanks

As of now I am now longer in need of a rear end for my 1650. Thank you to all who inquired. If my repair doesnt hold I will have to buy one but for now my fingers are crossed. Thanks again, the people here are A-1 in my book

WANTED hard cab for my cub cadet 982. within 200 miles of rockford,il. TIA chris

Looking for a good running tractor to mow with in or near southern illinois. 1-618-513-4378

Wanted: narrow frame snow blade mount. I recently bought a snow blade with wide frame mount and I have a narrow frame (105) tractor. Would be willing to trade my wide frame mount and some cash for a narrow frame mount. Thanks.

WANTED: I'm looking for a narrow frame mount for a Pincor generator. Thought I'd see if someone had one to sell before I have one fabricated. Thanks, Paul T

Thanks, Charlie. He only lists them for wide frames. I will try to get in touch with him and see if he will do a narrow frame version.

looking for a gearbox mount for a #2 tiller thnx much..do not need the gear box just the mount that attaches to the tractor

I am looking for a 109, 129, or 149. Preferably a 109, very plain. Just need it for grass cutting. Close to Louisville, KY. Email at [email protected] or cell 502-741-6628. Call or text.

looking for a good strong running kohler Mag 18 motor for a project.

Latest posts

Back