• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 20, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hugh,
Stop by the house in SV.
Along the east fence next to Dave's house, there's a stack of mule drives. There oughta be at least 3 there to pick from.

I'm brand new to the forum, so I hope I'm doing this right. I need a ball bearing for the 3 blade 50" mower deck on my 1650 Hydrostatic drive Cub Cadet. I would like to find a good used/usable bearing to save a few bucks. The part # is either IH-ST745 or 759-3479. I don't remember what I hit, but it split one end of the center blade and shattered the outer race of the bearing. I hope someone can help. Thanks, Pat.

I'm looking for one of these number (34) in the picture.

150896.jpg

Need a front axle, with or without spindles for a 129. Dont ask what happened, I was not drinking!
PArt # 759-3270. Axles from many other models fit.
Thanks

Need a battery hold down for a wide frame. I really only need the " L " shaped threaded piece but will take both pieces. Toledo,Oh. 43608

Found the tube and it will soon be on its way.
Thanks everyone for replying and so quickly.

I need 4 deck axles from a 46 inch SGT deck, number 13 in this pic. I lost mine when I tore my deck down for overhaul.

151031.jpg

I'm looking for an "o" dash tower.
I am in Mass. so would need to be shipped.
If anyone has one for sale,I'd appreciate you
gettin back to me. Thanks. Can also email me at [email protected]

Found the battery hold down piece. Thanks R.F. Houtz & Son

Latest posts

Back