• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 20, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kraig thanks for the help. i hate to be a PITA but if you dont know you have to ask. i am thinking about useing this for a plow tractor and wanted to be sure it wasnt pieced togather by POs. ihave to do a little engine work on it so i wanted to be sure that it would be worth the investment. thanks !!!

I have 3 NF cubs, I love them.
I had 2 WF cubs, sold one, gave the other away.
WF cubs are just to easy to work on with their removable tunnel cover.
bouncy.gif
bouncy.gif
bouncy.gif
bouncy.gif
bouncy.gif

KRAIG - I'm really not all that fond of cup holders anyhow.

Well Jim changed his hydro filter and broke my filter wrench and then got out the big guns to get the job done.The filters should have grease applied to the seal and tightened with a 1/8 turn after seal come in contact with the base..
bottom line don`t overtighten them like this po did.
82932.jpg

I bet it would also help to change the filter more than once every 10-15 years...

Matt, I think it was probably even longer. The inner surface of the filter housing by the gasket is rusty.
Willie, It wasn't comin' any other way??

Just checked the other PTO bearing that I had removed last fall, it also had the snap ring in it, that makes me two for two. I vote leave the snap ring in place.

The more I try to use my 1450, the more I like my gear drive. CC hydros are a pain
angry.gif
. I'm ready to get my 126 restoration completed.

Latest posts

Back