Archive through April 17, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbowman

displayname
bobby l. bowman
Looking for the clamp set that attaches a coulter to a Brinly plow.
Price plus shipping to zip 36301.
Thanks to all!
Bobby B.
Shift.gif

Ken: Eric asked for a "axle channel". I see no way to help him w/o cutting a frame. Don T. thought is could be done with an angle grinder. The Sawzall looks easier/quicker to me.
Been up, coming down.
beer2.gif

188679.jpg

Looking for snowblower/thrower for wide frame. I'm not interested in a 36", only a 42" or wider. Must be within 200 miles of NE Ohio.

More interested in a nice one than a nasty old one. I'd rather pay a bit more for something that doesn't require complete rebuild.

If you don't have a snowblower but do have other attachments or a 3pt that fit a 682, let me know.

spumco - at - msn.com Please put "Cub Cadet" somewhere in the subject line.

Thanks,
Ralph

Looking for a 10" Brinly sleeve-hitch plow in or near the Mpls/St. Paul, MN area...Or possibly someone who will be in the area this fall for the Montrose PD.

Thanks!
happy.gif

I AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD USED SPRING ASSIST ASSEMBLY FOR A WIDE FRAME! CAN ANYBODY HELP?

looking for a nice 782 with series 2 motor and good deck for a friend of mine , must be close to Iowa

I need a front electric pto, in good working order, to fit an IHC982. IH p/n 144722C91, later model pto's have a different size pulley (as per the Apostle) and should work with a different belt. If any one has one to sell, please let me know the $$$ shipped to a 74604 zip, thank you, Dan Bufton. [email protected], or [email protected]

Looking for some narrow frame parts: headlight assemblies (100-105), round fenders for an original or a 100, brinly sleeve hitch parts for a narrow frame. Call me at 319-929-0902 or email me at [email protected]. I am open to any parts for narrow frames. Thanks!

Looking for three items for an 82 series:

1) The red, rectangular, low-profile rear light lens. I don't need the whole light assembly with wires but would buy it if I had to.

2) The metal IH badge that goes on the grill screen between the headlights.

3) High back seat without cracks in the vinyl.

Please let me know your price to zip 02814 (Rhode Island).

Thanks,
Roy Najecki

If there ever was a mulching kit for a Cub Cadet 682 42" tractor I'd be interested in it.

I am in need of a 3 point Lift lever mounting bracket for a narrow frame 126. It is part no. 8 in the parts lookup for 3point hitch on a 126. I don't know how to get that page copied to this post.
E-mail is in my profile. Let me know how much.
Thanks, Brad

I have a 42" mower deck on my 129 that has some sloppy spindles. Model #422U1113 the replacement bearing assembly is really expensive IHST745. Does anyone have some good used ones or know how to tighten them up? Thanks.

Thomas B: Before you buy any replacement ST-745's, check each one and see if the spindle rotates smoothly while holding the bearing. If so, then check those domed mounting plates. The plates notoriously wear and allow the entire spindle/bearing assembly to flop around.. Replacement plates are a lot cheaper that the ST-745's....

Myron B

Latest posts

Back