• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 16, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John W. or anyone,

Maybe I’m asking a dumb question here, but why are you putting a spring assist on your 147? I see in the previous post your 147 still has it’s electric lift. I know the spring assist would take some load off the lift and possibly extend its life, but after 40 years why now?

Jim

Dale,

I came off of a QL 1250, I think. It was Yellar-N-White tractor... No mods, the length was kinda tight, I did not use the Ball bearing on the hydro end..

Thanks Charlie for sending me my log in info. My shop is now back on line. have a great cub day to all !

Hey Charlie - send me Don T's log in info so I can have a Great Don T Cub Day too
roflol.gif
roflol.gif
roflol.gif
roflol.gif

Is there an easy picture resizer for windows 7 ? I need something now that I lost xp home . dang confusers are a necessary pain !

FYI for resizing pictures in Win7 simply right click on picture you want to resize - choose mail recipient, then choose size. Then send it to yourself. Save it to folder of your choice.

Geez, with all this talk about pictures how come we ain't seeing any!!!!
worthless.gif

Back