• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 14, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vik, ud want to post it in the want section below the selling section on the prior page

1450 cub cadet with a 48 inch mower. I was told the mower came off of a 128. Deck is solid, showsx surface rust. I used this to mow three years ago and have since upgraded. This tractor also has a 1A tiller with one extention mounted. The tiller and one extention have never been used. The long belt is there but I'm not sure if it the right one. I am including the other extention however it has some use on it. The motor mounts are good and the hydro is strong. It does creep a little which is an adjustment. The engine is strong but from sitting I think the needle is leaking a little. I think a good cleaning or a carb kit would be beneficial. I'm asking $800 for the package. Please e-mail for pictures because I seem to be doing something wrong as far as size. Sorry for the troubles. [email protected]

Selling my cub cadet 782D 50" deck, front hydraulics. Tractor is in good shape for its age, runs great.$2500.00 Email me for some pics or you can call me at 1-217-898-8309

Tim Gratz's 1450 mower and tiller - $800 - Illinois - 2 posts down:
188917.jpg

188918.jpg

188919.jpg

188920.jpg

188921.jpg
wave.gif

Matched pair of 12x7 rims for 23x8.50-12 tires. I think these are from a Wheel Horse and the valve stem is on the inside when mounted - just right for running dual wheels. $40 plus shipping.
188924.jpg
smile.gif

Narrow frame spring assist by Brinly $50 plus shipping.

188966.jpg

Hey everyone. I live in the Michigan City Indiana area. I got a CC model 100 In pieces, half sandblasted and primered. It's a complete tractor with the 10 Hp Kohler motor. I was hoping to rebuild it and pull with it but I need to sell it. It has the original mower deck as well. Selling all pieces as a whole, I will not part it out. I cannot believe how solid this tractor was even after I sandblasted the pieces I did. I wish they made stuff like that today!!!! Selling the tractor for $300. Pick-up only. Serious buyers only. Message me for pics. Will

Well, I was saving this for a project, but need a little quick cash and this has set over a year, so here it is. Complete nf lift and Brinly assist. Bottom bracket has a weld along one side that doesn't effect performance. $140 shipped FedEx (normally 1-3 day max delivery) to the lower 48.
Rod to connect casting to frame is included and good... just forgot about in picture.
board-post.pl

Latest posts

Back