• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 10, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Plow Day/Mud day was huge success.
I wanted to take a minute here and thank all those that showed up.
We had a great time.
thumbsup_old.gif

Determining Value:

New here, so if Im in the wrong place, just tell me where to go!
taunt.gif

I have a Model 169 (thats what I was told it is anyway...) that I believe was made in the early 70's. (I just got the serial number chart, but Im not at home...) The guy that services it says its in great shape for its age. How do I determine what I might be able to sell it for? Or do I just garage it for another 10 years and then think about selling it? Are these things collectors items? Who buys them?

Ben P. It must be a thing with the 1650 seats to have cracks like that. I'll have to check Fancy's 1650 seat. I don't think his Cub has near the cracks and tears.

I second what Charlie said about Plow Day 15. It was absolutely Great to meet and make new friends and get to visit with old ones. A BIG THANK YOU to Travis and the Rockford Fire Department for holding the event at the fire station. Right now I am freezing. The adrenalin rush wore off on the way home and I've realized that I have the same cold/flu bug that Angel has.

Charlie P. I showed Fancy, his new coffee cup that I won for him. I swear that he gave me a dirty look and then turned to Angel with a, "He has to be kidding about that coffee cup being for me doesn't he?" look on his little kitty face.

Very nice to see some old faces and new ones too at the no dirt pd 15 ..... Nice to meet ya Marlin some day we"ll get to plow together

Well, made it back from another great Plow Day. Thanks to Travis for having us again and all the others that put time into organizing these events. It was still great to see all the people even though we didn't plow.

W:
Welcome to the Forum, See Item 4 in the Forum Rules (Link at top of page, right under all of those colorful sponsor boxes...)
shame.gif

Hi,
New to this site...a few of questions.
1. does cub cadet have any round fender tractors similar to the late '64-67 John Deere 110 & 112 series?
2. does this site have a Photo Gallery - a site where members can post pics of their Cubs?
3. what's the difference between JD & CC tractors? Aren't they basically the same?
thanks,
Tom

Tom R.
Welcome to the forum.
thumbsup_old.gif

I'm gonna set back and watch the fur fly on this one.
Nothin like opening up a can of worms with your first post.
biggrin.gif

Back