• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 05, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thoffman

displayname
Tom Hoffman
Can anyone tell me the length and width of the "Cub Cadet black stipe" decal on a 982?

David s.
Beats using a shovel and a rake.Looks like some great seat time.

pffffff...... No time to work on the 102.. No time to even take pictures. >.< maybe tomorrow, after I set those guys up with the simplicity parts they're coming after..

Tom,

I think it's the same as a 682 & 782. I can get you those dimensions in the morning.

Just in case anyone has forgotten what snow looks like, bring your Cub along and play today, I know I will be, LOL
4" and rising here!
256724.jpg

256725.jpg

Oh yea!
It pays to buy stuff from forum members, they sometimes give ya free stuff in the box, LOL
Thanks Do-Da and Frank!
thumbsup.gif

256727.jpg

Charlie, that warm weather can be great but, there is a member that lives due west of you on the Red River(?). They expect to be flooded when the 'great thaw' happens...thats gonna suck badly.

I was asked the other day when they switched from manual to automatic relief valves and I had to look it up to find out myself, LOL
256734.jpg

Ah, huh. So they're check valves, not relief valves. Sometime back I decided to "upgrade" a couple tractors to the automatic ones. I decided that wasn't the brightest idea I've had. The automatic ones seem to loose their pressure while the engine's not running where the manual ones don't. Not good for parking on a grade without setting the brake.
happy.gif

Charlie "Digger" Proctor

Sunny 56 deg in the shade here ;but the wind is blowing and that makes it feel colder . No snow left much , but you find a small areas where the sun don`t get to it.To bad for you WAY up North .

Don: Sunny, but cold and windy, here. I should go box that 12hp up, shouldn't I? That would make it easier for Jeanne to carry it down to the house.
I sent Charlie a new Waambulance because I hadn't seen the old one, lately and thought it might have gotten worn out. Besides, I got my free shipping on the throttle shaft bushing. Pressing it in with the vice wasn't overkill, it went in tight, straight and easy that way as opposed to tapping/beating it in. Trust me, that sucker's tight!
I'm here
beerchug.gif
now and trying to keep from posting in Kitty's thread in the Sandbox. Paid for Lucy's rental space in the garage next door until the end of May and wondering if I should go get her and try to make my way to the quonset out back to say "Hi" to the 169.
Thanks for the Forum, Charlie, and happy to see that no one kissed it goodbye recently.
happy.gif
happy.gif

Charlie-

I wonder what the price was for the check valves in 1976. Did you come across that as well?

Just curious.

So I'm cleaning up the yard, then I see the snowblower over there and think, "Hmmm, do I put this away for the season, or if I do, it'll start Charlie-ing (er, snowing) here tomorrow.." I left it be for a couple of more weeks.... It was snowing here yesterday a little... (Lake-effect)
proud.gif

Here is a pic of the rear end tag on my 109. I haven't delved into it much so not sure of year of build, all I know is early 70's. Also motor s/n tag is as follows: sn 232885, K241A and under this is 46652d. I know K241A but the rest....no clue. The second pic is my new roller freebie from my brother who used it with his 149 and a wheel horse he had, sorry for the blasphemy... anyways, he made it from an old hot water tank, 48x16, full of concrete with 1 inch axles, about 740 lbs. I'm sure the 109 will know it's pulling something other than my 270 lb small roller. Comments always welcome.
256742.jpg

256743.jpg

Mike C:

205 = IH Product type. In this case a Cub CadetmGarden Tractor
0044 = Factory code for a Model 109
U = US manufacturing plant
440341 = one up serial number produced in June 1972

Engine: model K241
Ser # self explanatory
46652d = Spec (specifications) number. Required when ordering parts..

Latest posts

Back