• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 03, 2016

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Onan engine listed below is sold. Thanks.
I still have the electric PTO for it. $100
303817.jpg

Attachments

• 303817.jpg
    303817.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 155
  • 303817.jpg
    303817.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 125
1450 for sale. This started life as a 1250 but I replaced the 12 with a Hydro-Harry built 14 horse when I did a partial restoration on it about 10 years ago. Tractor has a 50" deck, reupholstered seat, rear ag tires, wheel weights, sleeve hitch, spring lift assist and a brand new battery. It runs great. The engine sheet metal is a little beat. It's a strong running tractor with a lot of the desirable options. I'd like to get $850. Located in Warren MA. I have pictures I can e-mail because I can't seem to get them to post here . Probably best to contact me at my work e-mail:
Thanks for looking!

angry.gif

Attachments

• angry.gif
    angry.gif
    898 bytes · Views: 129
Peco bagger for a Cub Cadet. This has it's own Tecumseh engine on it with a blower to suck up the discharge from the deck. I used it on my 1450. Runs great! It has a few dings and dents but it works great. I had some vinyl material (pick-up bed cover stuff) sewn to the bottom of the collection bag to strengthen it. Located in Warren, MA. Asking $175
Thanks for looking!

Wide Frame Rear Lift for 1x8/9 Series and Quiet Line Series (has the rod in the cast iron lever so if your Quiet Line does not have the frame bushings you'll have to obtain Frankenstein bolts to mount).
This is a nice complete Rear Lift with the double lower bracket and double hole large pin. The cast iron lever and the long bar both have 2 grease fittings. Little hard to see in the pic but they are there. This was removed from an early production 149 so I believe the grease fittings are original.
$250 shipped to your door.

303906.jpg

303907.jpg

Attachments

• 303906.jpg
    303906.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 128
  • 303907.jpg
    303907.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 123
  • 303906.jpg
    303906.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 133
  • 303907.jpg
    303907.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 147
I thought the rear lift posted below would go quick but no takers yet. If you want it withOUT the drawbar, double hole long pin and extra wide lower bracket you can have it for $200. ( you still get the standard width lower bracket). This price is only good for 1 week

Harry - I want it all, at the original price - check your AOL email (..

Wide Frame Rear Lift posted below is spoken for.

Gerry - IT'S ALL YOURS!!!!! (did you notice you get 3 WP stamped head bolts for the double lower bracket with it too? I believe they are 1-1/4" which should be the correct length. This is a nice completely original rear lift.)

Thanks,
1AA_dance2.gif

Attachments

• 1AA_dance2.gif
    1AA_dance2.gif
    5.1 KB · Views: 128
Harry - now all I gotta decide is 129 or 149.. If it's the 149, Charlie's gonna be seeing some other pieces ordered..
1a_scratchhead.gif

Attachments

• 1a_scratchhead.gif
    1a_scratchhead.gif
    774 bytes · Views: 139
Cub Cadet Parts For Sale: Contact me through my profile for pictures or more information. Items can be picked up in Northern IL or I can deliver to A.J.'s Garden Tractor Jamboree on May 14th or Blunier's Plow Day on October 29th.

38-inch "timed" mower deck for Original. Complete, pretty decent. $100

(3) Original frames

#1. Has been reinforced with corner gussets that don't show. Primed and ready for paint.No Danco cutout. Great frame if you plan to put a loader on an "O". $50

#2. Nice. Lots of original paint. Danco cutout. Includes clutch/brake lever. $40

#3. No Danco cutout. Straight solid frame with minimal rust. Is missing a 1 sq in piece of metal by one bolt hole. Includes clutch/brake lever. $35

Steering columns for Originals. All turn freely. Good threads and splines. $25 each. Choice of 3.

(2) Reduction units for Original. Turn smoothly with no bad sounds.
#1. Serial # 8792 $15
#2. Serial # 9540 $15

Steering pedestal for Original. No adjustment cutout This is a nice one! $50

Very nice mower belt guards for Original "timed" deck. $40/pair. (These can be shipped for actual cost)

Lift rod for Original (The one that runs inside the frame.) $40 This is a better deal than the $55 reproduction one. (This can be shipped for actual cost)

Lift lever/rockshaft for an Original. Straight, Good rubber grip. Strong, smooth spring action. $15

Hood for an Original. Not much work left to make this a very nice hood. Good tight brace. Solid bolt holes. Some minor, easily to fix pitting. $60

Frame for 100. Nice and straight. Surface rust. $40

Kohler K161. Professionally rebuilt with Stens overhaul kit. .020 over. New piston and rod. Valve and head work. Carb kit. Generator brushes and bearings. New generator belt. No oil bath air cleaner. No muffler. Needs a coil. Nice fuel tank and tin. Selling because I decided I didn't need another Original. $575. Engine does not have a serial number plate on it, but I have it.

Latest posts

Back