• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 03, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksanders

displayname
Kevin Sanders
NF clutch set-up. New disc with metal center (had some rust forming from sitting that I had to clean off from pressure plates). Turned down pressure plates in lathe. Drove tractor around the yard. $75 complete set-up from rear end to motor.

Good steering column from a 70. Turns easy and free and good threads for the steering. $50

Rebuilt 7hp motor. Rebuilt several years ago and never ran (I took the head off and verified this). Appears to be a NOS correct piston with cross-hatches in the bore and not 8hp but not absolutely 100% sure. I guess it could have been bored to an 8hp standard piston since the bore has standard piston and cross-hatches? Everything is correct for the 7hp. Carb was rebuilt but gummed up from gas sitting in it so I soaked and rebuilt it. Rebuilt starter and brand new never used basket pulley. Crank was taken out during rebuild so done right. After carb rebuild I fired this up and ran it. Oil was new in it and perfectly clean. $200 with carb, starter, and new coil/condenser ready to bolt in. No gas tank (rust). Perfect restoration piece here.

I have no problem shipping this stuff (even the motor)

cub model 102 still for sale far as i know its complete does need some tlc i posted links to my pics on my origonal post on the 19th of dec . in pic s it shows its missing the muffler i got it this way but i found on that would work but needs a longer pipe so it will go past the nose / grill . 300$ as it sits . im working on another rider right now to get sold , once its gone and i have more room ill be starting to work on this to repair some of the things wrong with it (all i know is listed in origonal post ) as i get things done i will have to increase the price ... will consider trades also have spare engine for this style tractor k301 set up for starter generator would work on something other then cubs ... 400$ or both for 600$ . plz if interested give me a call im located in elwood indiana 46036 i only accept calls and only from 10am-10pm MY TIME 765 551 forforfor8 ,,

Still have these fenders for sale. $200
251681.jpg

Also been thinkin' about selling my Original.
Ser. #17619
It ran and mowed fine a few years ago but the clutch stated acting up and I parked it. I have an extra clutch assy. I could throw in the deal.
$500 or $300 with out the 3 pt..
Will sell the 3 pt. for $200.
251682.jpg

The ported pump listed on Dec 31st is sold.
Still have the weights, grill, and batt holdown.

The weights look to be off a older farmall cub as they have a raised square casting mark on the edge.

All parts listed below spoke for pending payment. Thanks
More 70/100 parts to be posted soon so let me know if you need something specific until I get time to organize it all.
Like the name Lew. Got a good laugh when I saw it.

IH refrigerator parts manual.Nice shape.Page 88 has a 1" piece missing out of it,shown in pic #4.

Covers 1954 models,

M-75,M-75-L
M-82,M 82-L
M-85,M-85-D,M-85-L,and M-85-DL
M-104, M-105-D, MN-105-DX,and M-105-DY,

$25.00 plus shipping.

251725.jpg

251726.jpg

251727.jpg

251728.jpg

Okay, as promised here's some of what was on the partial 70 I got and some opinions of quality to give you an idea.
Dash tower. (no rust through, cracks at base, extra holes, or bent up. Rare original restoration quality). $50
throttle and choke cables (nothing special but function and correct) $10 both
Correct key switch with original key $20
Push Button (works) $15
Wiring harness (great original shape if you're doing a "casual" restoration... still 40 years old with fading though). $15
Front tires and rims (perfect narrow rims/ good tread/ both have tubes one needs patched. I'd call them worker tractor quality... not restoration) $30 set
Very nice narrow frame front spindles with good roll pin and little-to-no play $25
Steering wheel (some cracks/straight/worker quality). $15
Grill (nice and straight/ no straps though). $40

If you don't like my prices tell me. Not trying to get rich on it... just be reasonable though. I'll discount on several items.
251734.jpg

251735.jpg

I have a bare 582 frame for sale askin 200.00 pikup only I will not ship it. cash only ph 765-541-0100 located in Cambridge city,IN

Spindles/ Front Tires/ Key Switch/ Choke and Throttle cables all sold. (I probably have more choke and throttle cables if needed). Thanks

For sale: A fairly nice IH Cub Cadet 1250 hydro. Runs and does not smoke. All the correct muffler/heat shield pieces are still intact. All tires hold air, front tires are a little smooth but are still decent, rears are the 10.50's and are in good shape. Original gas tank was cracked badly so I put a 1x9 series tank on it for now. Will include old tank. No side shields. Hydro works great, hour meter works and also charging system works too. Has a nice 44 inch deck that is included with a mule drive. $400. Can send pictures by phone. Please call 319-nine two nine-0902 or email me at [email protected]. Located in Springville IA. Thanks for looking.

For sale: IH Cub Cadet 100, in about average shape for its age. Engine does run, but will need tuned up ( I plan on working on it to make it run a little better.) Does not smoke. Hood is straight but PO drilled a few holes in it. Tires all hold air. Never got a deck with it so I don't have one for it. No options, just plain jane. Can send pictures by phone. Please call three one nine 929-0902 or email me through my profile. Located in Springville IA. Price is $300.

I have several parts that aren't doing me any good to keep.

-Lower starter/generator bracket, good shape. $10
-Grille covers for 1x2, 1x8/9, and 1x4/5(tins above the grilles with IH logos) good shape. $10 apeice
-Oil bath air cleaner for Original, needs some TLC. $45
-Gas tank brackets for 10-14hp, $20
-NOS gauge wheel brackets for an Original deck, $40
-Narrow or wide frame seat brackets, $15 apeice
-1x4/5 headlight assembly, needs work. Missing retaining rings and one clamp ring, plus a stud or two. $25
One pair of Original fron spindles, used but will work. $25
-Front axle from an Original, $30
-Quietline air cleaner assembly, $20
-38 or 42 inch spindles for decks, all 3 available. good shape $25 each
-Black Foot pads for 1x6/7 and up for the fenders, $10
-Clutch/brake pedal for Original, $15

All parts do not include shipping. Buyer pays actual shipping cost. Make an offer if you think I'm too high. Please email me (in profile) if interested. Can send pics by phone. All items located in Springville IA.

For sale: IH Cub Cadet 105 hydro. Great running tractor. No smoke. New front tires, seat, voltage regualtor, and blades on deck. Has a nice 42 inch deck. Rear tires excellent. Hydro works good. Paint is above average. Only thing it needs is a grille and a new home. Includes battery. Please call 319-929-0902 or email through my profile. Located in Springville IA. Price is $400.

For sale: The 2nd rarest Cub of them all, the 169 hydro. This is a correct serial number model #523464. Correct 16hp engine that has new piston, rings, rod, valves, and gaskets. Runs well. Has narrow tires up front and 8.50's on the back, all in good shape. Has a nice 42 inch deck mounted up for mowing. Hydro works good. Does have the correct hour meter, but was converted to a 14hp style muffler and air cleaner. Seat is a little rough, and the fenders have a few dings...but, it still bears the rare 169 name. Price is $1000 for the critter. Please call if you have any questions. Can send pics by phone. 319-929-zero nine zero two, or you can email me through my profile. Located in Springville IA.

Sorry to be taing up so much space over here, I think this is the last thing I have for sale!

One CW-36 snowthrower. Good gearbox, auger, etc. Spins nice and fast! Comes with new belt, lift rod, and homemade chute adjuster rod. It works great, but needs some welding on the frame area. The PO made it into a wideframe and cut out too many brackets, so it lifts sort of lopsided. Dosen't affect how it throws snow, just looks weird. Our welder is down or else id fix it quick. $175. Currently mounted on a 147 and works fine. Please email me at [email protected] or call 319-929-0902. Thanks. Located in Springville IA.

For sale 1979 1450. 8-12 rear turfs in great shape, fronts are worn but hold air. Trunion has been repaired still has slight creep as I haven't had time to add shims to fix it. Very small amount of smoke on start up disappears immediately. Recent carb kit. Has been a very dependable tractor for me, only other thing I know of it needs is a fan and some fresh paint. Will have a mower deck incl which I believe will be a 44a. The only reason for selling is losing house. Asking $400. Email in profile. Pick up only in fort atkinson wi

For sale 1976 1450.
engine rebuilt by the Napa dealer in Jackson Ohio. Less than 2 years ago and
under 20 hrs
Rebuilt carb ( needs final adjustment)
All new exhaust (new muffler new elbow new elbow jam nut and new clamp)
Fluid and filter changed less than 5 hrs runtime on it (HYTRAN oil NAPA filter)
Engine oil changed Less than 5 hrs ago
New fuel & air filters with new fuel lines
New points plug coil and condenser
New fan on drive shaft.
Rear tires are changed to turf tires
New front tires (less than a year old)
the sleeve hitch doesn’t go
Headlights don’t work ( maybe just a switch maybe more)
IH model QA42A snow thrower the auger has some bends chute needs cleaned up and
painted. The belt should be replaced if going to use a lot. Not the best looking
and definitely not the worst but it dose throw snow.
I do have the mule drive for it And a really rough 50 in deck that could go with it. Askin $900.00 Email in profile. Its 60 miles north of columbus ohio.

251872.jpg

251873.jpg

251874.jpg

Cub cadet 1810 has a broken rod but runs on other cylinder has 18 hp magnum. Tractor itself is decent. Has 44 inch deck no welds asking $350 location is in username call 608-548-6477

IH cub cadet 100 with a 12hp engine that runs good.Has hyd. lift,fenders,sleeve hitch and a good mowing 42in mowing deck.New belts and new drive line.Also have a 122 cub cadet that I will let go with it to don't know anything about the tractor.Asking $700.Can e-mail pictures.

Back