• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 01, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbschneid

displayname
Don Schneid
I am looking for a steering wheel in good shape to fit a Model 800. Also, a grill (w/hole for exhaust) for an 800.

Looking for Scott Urshel. Cub Cadet Connection of Huntington, In.
Anyone seen him? Hellooooooooo!
1a_scratchhead.gif

Scott call me. 260-636-3631

Good morning fellow CUBBERS!!!!!

I don't post often, haven't had time for my lonely, non-running 122. Too many other projects on my 'Honey-Do' list.

I am in a spot where i need a NF or WF with a FEL and Tiller....
(Not at the same time, of course..). I'd run the tiller off my 122 with a creeper and hopefully a hyd lift (which i'd need as well).

There are NO cubs in my area at all!!!! Is there anyone close to Dallas/Ft Worth that would have this type of setup that they would be willin to sell?

I'd be willing to meet halfway, around Kansas City at the farthest I guess, But that can be worked out. Depending on where you are coming from.

I can be contacted at my e-mail in my profile.

Thanks to all who can/will help!!!!!

Randy

I am in need of the spindle covers/belt guards for a 42 inch IH deck. They don't have to be pretty but not mangled,dented. Thanks for any help.

R. Reid

Looking for two Brinly Decals to put on my Brinly Plow. Must under $20 plus shipping

Lookin for a Brinly 3 point cat 0 disk. Does not have to be show quality, this will get used all summer & fall. Must be willing to ship to SE Iowa depending on distance.

I would like a creeper and drive shaft for a 70.
Price plus shipping to 92311 barstow Ca.

Jason
Previously listed wanted add for the reduction housing not needed anymore.

Looking for a spring # 732-3021
Fits on a Cadet 111. It is on the deck belt idler.

Chad

Hi guys . Looking for the brake spring on a 1862 Cub Cadet.let me know your price and how to pay. email in profile. Thanks Don T
old.gif

732-0260

Latest posts

Back