• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Any Ford owners out there?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theaton

displayname
Todd Heaton
I recently got a Ford 125 from my father in law. The body and tins are in great shape. Does anyone have info on these tractors? All I have found is that the K-301ASQ was built in 1982 and that Ford never made there tractors. This model possibly made by Jacobson.
90281.jpg

90282.jpg

This Ford now sports a cub muffler after to much grass in the original muffler tins and one good backfire....

i believe you are right Todd.jacobson built all fords lawn and garden tractors,as well as the moline garde tractors,olivor garden tractors and of course jacobson garden tractors.

Thanks Jim, I am still searching for info on these Ford/Jacobson tractors. I pulled the 12 hp this evening for a winter rebuild project.

Todd:
I got my 129 in '85 from a guy I worked with - he was going to trade it in on a Ford, as the Cub deck was too heavy for him to put on and take off. Needless to say, the Ford is long gone........(last I knew he'd gone green, at least twice. Some people just don't learn..)
clappy.gif

I am in no way comparing a Ford to a cub Kendall, but sometimes I can't resist....when its free.

Todd,if you are still searching for info,you might try going to:mytractorforum.com,once there go to the garden tractors subforum,then to the ford garden tractor forum.

i dont have pics yet, but i now own a beat ford LT 75... it has a briggs 8hp i believe... havent messed with it yet, but i bet it'll start has a deck but i dont think ill use it, this is gonna be a trail machine!

I have a seat pan for a Ford LGT 100 someone can have if you pay the freight.

Latest posts

Back