• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Another simple tire question,..........

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jclazar

I would like to thank Marty A Gwin{Mgwin} for his reply to my post about the 1964 100 restore thread. Therefore, I feel it's appropriate to reply to his reply in my own thread, here in the off topic forum. With that all said, here goes,...

I have been working hard on painting my tractor rims. These are 6-12, and the common regular narrow front rims. I have new Carlisle ag for the rear, and new tri rib for the front with tubes in all 4.

What happens to the rims when they get mounted with tires?

My local Cub Cadet dealership said they could help me out.

I have 3 rims in primer yet, so should I wait to paint the Cub Cadet colors, or install tires in primer rims?

Paint the rims! Just be careful when mounting the tires. BTDT!

Back