• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Another Allis Chalmers B10

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcieliesz

displayname
mike cieliesz
Here are some pics of a very cool B10 I saw at the Steam and Tractor Show in Pickett, WI, a couple of weeks ago.

231363.jpg

231364.jpg

231365.jpg

231366.jpg

Makes me want to start lookin for one of these, myself. Thanks for looking. Mike

Good Morning, All. We received our fair share of snow yesterday and earlier this week. I'll try and get pics this afternoon when I get back from an auction that I am going to.

Right now... I've a question for those that love the AC and Montgomery Wards garden tractors. I haven't brought them home yet however, I've purchased an Allis Chalmers BIG TEN and a Montgomery Wards Squire 9 Garden Mark and a MW Garden Mark 10 hp garden tractor. No engine in the BIG TEN and the MW 10 has no head so the engine is basically ruined. My question is... How rare and collectible are the three of these little tractors? Just remembered... a SEARS Custom Six with recoil Tecumseh is also part of the package so the same question with that tractor. I'll have pics when I get the critters home. That may be a little while since the snow has finally arrived. TIA
happy.gif

Adam J. Do you mean the AC B10 in the picture or the AC BIG TEN that I'll be bringing home in a few weeks now that it's snowed? If it is the BIG TEN Allis Chalmers then let me know. I'll keep you posted on the little guy.

I would not mind having BOTH of them lol, but it all depends on money.

There is a little bit of a following for Simplicity, Allis, and private labels of them, as built for MW and Sears back in the day. Some of the Massey Ferguson garden tractors also share some common heritige with the Simplicity and Allis tractors as well. Depending on the area, they may or may not be collectible, here in Maryland Cubs and Deeres seem to be the dominant collectibles, but up in PA there seems to be a lot more activity with the Simplicity/Allis stuff.

Latest posts

Back