• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Animated GIFs of Cub Cadets

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgonitzke

displayname
Matt Gonitzke
Has anyone else ever made any of these?
23745.gif

I have made a couple. I will have to find them.
Ken Weaver has done a ton. Maybe he will post them. Keep them cub related, Ken;o))

(Message edited by jluckey on December 06, 2004)

Jonathan L.
I think I see your problem. The steering wheel is turning but the front wheels are not moving, may be a broken tie rod end between the steering sector and the front axle.
lol.gif

Richard, Jonathan is always going in circles. His reflectors are blinkin too for some reason ;)

Jonathan does your comment mean I can't post my little IH guy ??? There's no cub in the scene
clown.gif
I made a plowing anima once way back in 96 with a big tractor pulling a gang and it ran out of fuel then a tanker pulled in to fill it then with a big puff of black smoke it was off again. Lucky the pump didn't have to be bled ! My animas are to high res and cutting them down ruins them. I had a little movie that I made and tweaked on for a couple of years. There wasn't a pixel out of place. It ran for about 70 seconds ... I had it open working on it and the computer crapped out on me and I lost it , no back up copy of course
sad.gif
That was on a new 386 win 3.1.
I keep clicking your email but it don't work, I think the cub hits the wires when it pulls in , better check the brakes !

Matt the email cub that a lot of guys started putting on their sites is mine , Travis has it on his pages. That cub is an actual pic of Hydro Harry's cub shrunk down.
BTW there's not always room for one more ... you ought to see my garage ! and I don't like anything sitting outside !!!

I guess it has a sloppy steering gear box.

The funny thing is, I did that about two years ago, and never thought of that. Leave it to a detail nut like Richard;o)

When I first made that gif, I had the tire tread backwards. Duh!

I use to think it was funny when I was a kid how the tracks left behind always pointed to were the tractor had been , not where it was going
bouncy.gif

I've seen tire shop guys put'em on the rim twice
lol.gif

I made the cub / thrower pic that Ranger Buck has in motion once but it took to many k's to make it look good. I changed it to swf but it still was kinda large , but smaller than gif.

Matt-get rid of that white background and that would be a GREAT one.

Back